Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1658169818464.png

I'm curious if they actually still sell them, I'd have thought the cable companies would have pitched hissy fits about them...I use mine ever time I turn on the tv...

I get a helluva of a kick outa this one. Young guy, grinning superciliously, agrees to let a little guy a foot or more shorter than him try to box with him in the ring.

Thirty seconds later, the little old guy has not landed a lucky punch...

Nope, he beat the living shiit out of the man-bun big guy by out boxing, out slugging him to the point that if it was a match, the ref woulda stopped the fight, 'cause he be KO'd and out!

I get a helluva of a kick outa this one. Young guy, grinning superciliously, agrees to let a little guy a foot or more shorter than him try to box with him in the ring.

Thirty seconds later, the little old guy has not landed a lucky punch...

Nope, he beat the living shiit out of the man-bun big guy by out boxing, out slugging him to the point that if it was a match, the ref woulda stopped the fight, 'cause he be KO'd and out!

Old warriors bravado.jpg

Goooode morning fellow travelers! Yet another double gorgeous day here in the land of OR, starting at 62F with 78% RH, 5 mph wind, and predicted to soar to 85F.

Progress on my Medusa project, but a reminder that some processes take extra steps when both of the people who I waited till Monday to contact, were buried and promised to get back to me. Alas to my dismay, in retirement I had forgotten that project management is a lot of hurry up and wait.

I received an invitation to be on an advisory board for a group advocating for elephants in Thailand. The group drums up support funds supporting a preserve, but my function would be to help dream up ways to keep the elephants safely out of farmer's fields and ivory hunter's gunsights. A tempting proposal as I've always admired elephants and am distressed at how fast such an intelligent species is disappearing simply for their ivory.

They have blown my mind with events like when the "Elephant Whisperer" died, and the herds he had been nurturing, showed unannounced from all over the island to hold an "Elephant Wake", circling his house for several days trumpeting, like they do when one of their own dies. Like Dolphins and Whales, Elephants are a high intellect that we are not close to understanding or truly appreciating. What a loss if they are gone before we do.

Last edited:
Your not actully Jail Breaking the FireStick. Your are just side-loading Apps. Which by the way such as Netflix you still have to pay for. I did my 4K last night. Still not impressed but to each his own. It is cool though that you get all those apps.

Your not actully Jail Breaking the FireStick. Your are just side-loading Apps. Which by the way such as Netflix you still have to pay for. I did my 4K last night. Still not impressed but to each his own. It is cool though that you get all those apps.
So all sideloading (yes I was aware) does is allow you to download apps like KODI and DOWNLOADER search apps , allowing you to find more avail/programs, no free movies ? That succs

Thks

So all sideloading (yes I was aware) does is allow you to download apps like KODI and DOWNLOADER search apps , allowing you to find more avail/programs, no free movies ? That succs
Yes you will get Downloader 1st and then you can get Koti and all kinds of apps. Some are free to use and some are not. Its still cool to have access to so many apps. Bastards even have XXX movies but you have to find a code or something the guy said. I personally am not it to XXX but to each his own. Love beautiful women but just really never was into the bologna movies. Liked Topless bars but not Strip clubs.

Yes you will get Downloader 1st and then you can get Koti and all kinds of apps. Some are free to use and some are not.
OK I have an older big screen that it will help with getting more apps at least
Not a total loss.
Was it pretty much straight forward install the youtube guy on walkthrough did?

Yes you will get Downloader 1st and then you can get Koti and all kinds of apps. Some are free to use and some are not. Its still cool to have access to so many apps. Bastards even have XXX movies but you have to find a code or something the guy said. I personally am not it to XXX but to each his own. Love beautiful women but just really never was into the bologna movies. Liked Topless bars but not Strip clubs.
I heard 6969 may be the code let me know LOL

OK I have an older big screen that it will help with getting more apps at least
Not a total loss.
Was it pretty much straight forward install the youtube guy on walkthrough did?
Yeah its easy peasy. Just follow his directions. I used my phone while i did it where i could pause when needed.
Mine is a 4k and the Developer Option wasn't on there so i had to do some research. Sneaky bastards changed things up on the 4k. On the 4k you have to go to settings and click on ABOUT several times and the developer option appears in settings. Kinda like on your Android phone.
Fking pissed me off because im following this guys directions and when he said to go to SETTINGS and thee click on MY FIRESTICK and then click on Developer and you dont see it,, your like what the fk. Where is it. 😁
When i did my Regular Firestick the Developer Option was already there. Fkers thought they could keep us from side loading by hiding the Developer Option.:angiesfavorite:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back