Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1671729543767.png

Just finished feeding the ladies in the veg tent. Think I will press the kief I made a while ago. To fricken cold to go out....gonna have to later though. Returning a light I got from Amazon last week. Sent to me in a plastic bag with no packing insulation......? Who would do that!!!! Grow store has them back in stock so I will pick it up there. Lesson learned.....NEVER BUY LIGHTS ON THE INTERNET!!!

2f with -23 windchill. Bacon n eggs for lunch. Got to get some fat in me to burn. First real food this week..

feel better Amigo , we are on about day 10 with this crud…mostly respiratory now , phlegm and mucus , thick stuff , difficult to cough up…

and the weakness , zero energy to do anything…it wore me out just putting on all my clothes this morning , thermals , jeans , shirt , hoodie , then cover it all with my Carhart coveralls and jacket and then go feed and water the chickens and cats

im trying to hold down some vegetable beef soup for dinner

feel better Amigo , we are on about day 10 with this crud…mostly respiratory now , phlegm and mucus , thick stuff , difficult to cough up…

and the weakness , zero energy to do anything…it wore me out just putting on all my clothes this morning , thermals , jeans , shirt , hoodie , then cover it all with my Carhart coveralls and jacket and then go feed and water the chickens and cats

Chicken noodle soup for the win. I always drink the broth with a straw, and after my guts start feeling better, I woof the noodles down.

Sorry to see you sick bigsur51. Hoping your better before Xmas.

Latest posts

Back