Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good afternoon, famly. I haven't slept this long since I was a teenager. Fell asleep online last night and slept clean through 'til 1130. Squawkers were pissed!

70 degrees and sunny here with a mild breeze, and I've wasted half of it! Sure did feel good though.

Good afternoon, famly. I haven't slept this long since I was a teenager. Fell asleep online last night and slept clean through 'til 1130. Squawkers were pissed!

70 degrees and sunny here with a mild breeze, and I've wasted half of it! Sure did feel good though.
Get out there and get some sun on them saggy tits.. lmao 🤣😂😆

Im sending the roofers over
1710351788357.png

Funny as hell. Men get older and have saggy balls. Women get old and have saggy breast.😋
Well except for my Wife. She is almost 72 and they are still in place. Cost me 5K several years ago to keep them that way.😂😂😂
Wonder if I could do that to my balls.😱

Funny as hell. Men get older and have saggy balls. Women get old and have saggy breast.😋
Well except for my Wife. She is almost 72 and they are still in place. Cost me 5K several years ago to keep them that way.😂😂😂

While they aren't 20 anymore my boobs are holding up alright considering their size haha

Implants? Or a breast tightening

Latest posts

Back