K2 Started on 12/31

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ladies are looking great. You have a ways to go but i'm sure they will fill in nice for ya. ;)

Thanks. Yeah, her buds are growing so fast I can sit there and watch them grow.

I haven't posted in a while but it's not because there's been nothing to say, because she's doing so good. Buds are still getting fatter everytime I look at them. They're getting so crystally I need sunglasses to look at them.:cool:
No, but seriously I think she's still got 3-4 weeks left and I just can't picture the colas getting too much bigger but evryone says they still might double the size they are now. I sure hope so. Either way I think I'm going to have to harvest the colas earlier than the rest of the plant due to maturity. Now my Odor Killer ran out at a crucial time. So I'm on my way back to the growstore to load up. Here's the latest pics:

DSCN2357.jpg

DSCN2359.jpg

DSCN2361.jpg

DSCN2363.jpg

DSCN2364.jpg

One thing I forgot to mention is that there's a lot more bud than leaf on this strain compared to every other strain I grew. Manicuring should be a breeze!

Big buds, no problems. She came out to play today.:headbang:

DSCN2365.jpg

DSCN2366.jpg

DSCN2367.jpg

DSCN2368.jpg

Dude those are SCHUUWEEEEEEETTTT!!!! Awesome looking bud bro :cool: .

Thanks guys. By the way, what does K2 stand for or mean? I just got that strain because it has a very high THC level and good yields, I didn't know if it meant anything.

Bad news, I was taking her out for a photoshoot and I must not have realized how top-heavy she got. One whole section tipped completely over and snapped at the bottom. I immediately picked it back up and tied it back in place where it should be. I really don't want to harvest that section if I don't have to. I hope she can still finish out as planned. The smell is just outrageous! It's really getting out of hand. I keep the windows open, I have a potpouri slow cooker going 24/7, 3 cans of Odor Killer spread throughout the house, and I light scented candles! All of that and you can still smell her easily. I just ordered some industrial strength air freshener, hope that works. The buds are growing at a steady pace and the lower ones are starting to fill in. I bought a lighted 60x-100x microscope and some trichomes are partly cloudy and some are pretty clear. What does that mean as far as maturity? The hairs are about 15-20% orange. Here's the latest pics:

DSCN2370.jpg

DSCN2371.jpg

DSCN2372.jpg

DSCN2373.jpg

DSCN2375.jpg

DSCN2376.jpg

Oh yeah, I stopped giving her nutes yesterday and I clipped a preharvest sample bud.

Don't forget to take a pic of the dried out bud, would love to see what the half finished product looks like. Damn dude if your plant was a woman you'd be raising like Angelina Jolie in there. Finest looking plants around.

moneyme said:
Oh yeah, I stopped giving her nutes yesterday and I clipped a preharvest sample bud.

where did u clip that from...the top, bottom, middle of the plant?? will it stress the plant?

lookin great man...these buds look delicious:banana:

I took a lower bud that wasn't very big or dense yet. It will not put any stress on her from plucking one off. I usually harvest the colas first and let the rest of the plant finish off another week or so but I'll have to see how things are going. The sample isn't fully dried yet but I just couldn't wait any longer. I smoked a little. It sure doesn't taste like it's done yet but man did I get stoned! I took 3 hits and was glued to the couch for an hour. Definitely very potent. Here's a pic of it. Keep in mind it was a lower bud.

DSCN2383.jpg

I here ya on the sample testing of the lower buds. It never taste as good as the bigger cured buds but does the job. ;)

Sounds good man, spot of poor luck on the plant tipping over, but you will recover, no biggie. Good looking so far.

The buds are getting just too heavy. I have it tied up all over the place holding it up. And I had a 20" box fan on it constantly since it sprouted trying to build stem strength. Well my ole lady is really getting on my back to get her out of there. I don't know if it's the smell or if she's jealous I spend more time with my closet girl. jk No but seriously I see harvest coming real soon. The smell is just too outrageous for my apartment. It's real hard to use the microscope on the trichomes cuz my hand isn't so steady but their getting there real fast.

The preharvest sample I picked a few days ago is getting better everyday as far as taste and potency, but the smell is getting worse. I hung it in a dry dark cupboard until the stem was dry enough to snap, then put it in a jar for 1 1/2 days so far and the smell is just getting really wierd. It doesn't smell like it did on the plant, just when I break it up it smells real good. Did I do something wrong curing it because everytime I grow it gets that wierd smell.

Latest posts

Back