Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the pine needles are a great idea. Helps the ground retain water, and makes a great natural camouflage.
Yup yup someone on here recommended it you maybe and since I can't get the hose to this location I ran with it and yea It being pine trees around helps it look natural and blend in

I drive thru georgia fairly frequently and can attest that there ain't no shortage of pine needles there...heck, I see bales of them being shipped to bordering states...great mulch KB...I assume the foot is doing better...

Males getting pulled
PXL_20220625_000052513.jpg
PXL_20220625_005438987.jpg
PXL_20220625_005538410.jpg
Screenshot_20220624-201434.png

Are you going to have problems with frost come harvest season?
The Siberian all night fire is the best fire for so many reasons. It radiates all the heat 180° and you can't see it from the other side. It's even hard to see from above. And it'll burn all night too. Very low key fire. 6 logs is all you need. Worth checking out if anyone has to deal with frost.

fun times culling

when we plant regular seeds we always over plant to compensate for the males and runts

we also have to plan for crop failure due to bad pathogens like fusarium , an invasion of bad bugs like mites and locusts , and then there is hail and wind

so if we plan for 24 plants , we most likely will start out with 75-100 seeds

so yeah , fun times

fun times culling

when we plant regular seeds we always over plant to compensate for the males and runts

we also have to plan for crop failure due to bad pathogens like fusarium , an invasion of bad bugs like mites and locusts , and then there is hail and wind

so if we plan for 24 plants , we most likely will start out with 75-100 seeds

so yeah , fun times
Yup yup part of the game we play I usually get 1 female too 5 or so plants that'll be males get animal damage destroyed etc

Latest posts

Back