Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wilting from being too dry? I didn't visit them yesterday like I needed too
PXL_20220611_183104545.jpg

Sweet grow brother. Spots pretty dope too. Keeping it old school. Do you have access to straw or wood chips. You should put a nice thick layer of mulch down. Does a number of things like keeping the soil moist, and cool during the day and warm during the night. Also keeps weeds from growing in. And it'll slowly fertilize your girls. Your hot mammas will thank you in a big way.

And I know there yellowing I had some nutrients otw be here tomorrow so don't say anything about that ✌️

Believe I'm gonna check out early get a good night's sleep and got the last ones in the ground in the AM

A buddy of mine just told me he lost his plants to rabbits. Moment of silence....Ugh! He started them way back in April too. Just recently put them outside. Man it's a war zone out there boys and girls. Everything from the tiny aphid all the way up to the human wants your plants. Be careful. Preventive measure must be took. The pain is too much.

Latest posts

Back