Kindbuds 2022 Back At it Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about pulling part of that plant
PXL_20220909_171907653.jpg
PXL_20220909_171849289.jpg

Thoughts? Rain coming afraid she'll fall over again

Yep. Beats dealing with bud rot and losing the harvest.
So what causes bud rot, is it BC the bud gets wet and can't dry out? When that happens is it mold that rots the buds out? I'm asking BC after 4 years growing out side this is my only fear this year. Last year I had some bud rot 1st week in October but i had 20% amber, I was told my Bruce Banner was dispensary quality. In New England now the nights are 55 deg with 81% humidity in the morning plants are wet, people think I got issues leave blowing my plants.

So what causes bud rot, is it BC the bud gets wet and can't dry out? When that happens is it mold that rots the buds out? I'm asking BC after 4 years growing out side this is my only fear this year. Last year I had some bud rot 1st week in October but i had 20% amber, I was told my Bruce Banner was dispensary quality. In New England now the nights are 55 deg with 81% humidity in the morning plants are wet, people think I got issues leave blowing my plants.
Basically and also the humidity being high doesn't help

Never heard of that stuff. Bud rot is running rampant in my area. Lost two of my four outdoor plants to it already. I looked at the website. Couldn’t find much of what was in it. potassium chloride was mentioned. You gonna spray this on your buds and air dry them with a blower?

Never heard of that stuff. Bud rot is running rampant in my area. Lost two of my four outdoor plants to it already. I looked at the website. Couldn’t find much of what was in it. potassium chloride was mentioned. You gonna spray this on your buds and air dry them with a blower?
Well I'm gonna use my leaf blower to dry them out as much as I can in the morning. In the afternoon I'm gonna use this product with the atomizer as the sun goes away, this is my plan. Now they say I need to apply only once a week.

Ain't any cure for bud rot other than scrapping the bud or trimming the grey out and making edibles or topicals out of it. The heat will kill the mold, Some might get by smoking the cleaned up weed, but I'd be up shit's creek. I'd be suckin' on a rescue inhaler in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Back