Kindbuds Outdoor Grow 07

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any one looking at this site can see your prints and see who you are.

The nutes are strong, but if the pH is dialed in and you aren't over doing the nutes, then you shouldn't be having a problem. When was the last time you flushed?

DLtoker said:
Any one looking at this site can see your prints and see who you are.

The nutes are strong, but if the pH is dialed in and you aren't over doing the nutes, then you shouldn't be having a problem. When was the last time you flushed?

and its been i while 3 weeks i think sence the last time i ferted them and i flushed them a while back should i flush???

Wow! You haven't given them any food in three weeks? What is your soil mix like?

Kinkdbud hows it goin man. Plants are looking awesome! lol, its not a case of "spot the plant" for passers by, now more like "holy crap look at that plant" :stoned:

Whats up KB, your ladies loveing that Ol' Natrual Sun Rays. Cant wait till i see them get bigger then they are now. GoodLuck on ya grow man

makahabuds said:
damn looks mean in the ground and all:eek: :eek:

yeah they look the best in the ground not in no stupid pots lol

DLtoker said:
Wow! You haven't given them any food in three weeks? What is your soil mix like?

lol im not that good at time it might have been 2 weeks lol idk should i give them some more food??? oh and its dry ferts thats why i dont give them alot

the_riz said:
Kinkdbud hows it goin man. Plants are looking awesome! lol, its not a case of "spot the plant" for passers by, now more like "holy crap look at that plant" :stoned:

lol i hope their ant no passer bys lol just wait till they get bigger then me aka 2 feet over my head lol

BluntFullOfKush said:
Whats up KB, your ladies loveing that Ol' Natrual Sun Rays. Cant wait till i see them get bigger then they are now. GoodLuck on ya grow man

yeah they do love their homes and the good old sun yeah me to i cant wait to see them over my head again lol well ill updater later on this week peace guys

IDK man. I suppose I would flush the one with the leaf issues . Then, two days after I would put a light dose of dry fert on.

Damn KB those ladies are looking the bomb Damn bro u are doing a great job I'm liking the look of out side grow more and more:D keep up the great work will see ya around peace

yeah....those are some sweet plants....the one with the funky leaves have too much fert probably.....just remember that if you growing in the woods that the soil is already full of nutrients from composting and decaying animals and leaves over the years. Can't wait to post some of my photos in my journal.

Peace.

thanks for the kind words sticky and yusuke yeah i love outdoor growing and you know ill keep up the good work lol and yeah it might me over fert idk im still not going to feed them for another week or 2 and see what happens

Have you had any bug problems where the leaves have massive chunks gone if so what have you done to combat them?

P.S. Your grow is beautiful, Mine is still in its infancy stages compared to yours right now, lol.

lol nah no bug probs if i do have any probs ill let yall know i really dont have muh bug problems well never really lol luck me knock on wood lol

hears some pics of kayla

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back