Larry OG Hamster cut 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy heavy buds batman! My gosh those are weighty! Wonderful Hammy. You are the dude~

Thanks Rose and pp....Been on vacation and pretty busy. Took both plants down, switched my Flower Tent to LED and put 2 more of my Larry OG cut in Flower. Also transplanted my clones from the Clone Fairy into One Gallon Smart Pots. Have to take cuts so I can flip them soon as the cuts show roots.
Smoked a bowl of the hang dried buds today and moved them to a sealed canister that I will now burp a couple times a day for the next couple days. Was nice to smoke this cut again after so long. My head instantly felt like it was being filled with warm liquid....:D Such a great high...missed it dearly.

Just a note. August 29th will be 10 weeks in flower under LED.
Both Larrys look good. Cherry Mountain has stretched way too much but that is my fault for sticking 4 plants under this one fixture. Instant Cookies looks like it is growing small but dense nugs. Pics to come in the next day or so.

I look forward to seeing your I cookies. Mine have been thru so much and she is still standing with baby flowers. She is a good girl.

10 weeks. Need a pic of that too when you have time. No hurry. How long will you take her? (larrys)

Just a note. August 29th will be 10 weeks in flower under LED.
Both Larrys look good. Cherry Mountain has stretched way too much but that is my fault for sticking 4 plants under this one fixture. Instant Cookies looks like it is growing small but dense nugs. Pics to come in the next day or so.

is that A typical flowering time for you hammy---how's the comparison same time, growth, looks, weight, when u were under hps

I look forward to seeing your I cookies. Mine have been thru so much and she is still standing with baby flowers. She is a good girl.

10 weeks. Need a pic of that too when you have time. No hurry. How long will you take her? (larrys)

I will try and snap some pics of instant Cookies tonight after lights on. Both Larry OG's will go the full 70 days I believe. Not sure about the I Cookies.

is that A typical flowering time for you hammy---how's the comparison same time, growth, looks, weight, when u were under hps

Yes my cut goes 9 weeks for a less Narcotic more middle road high, 10 weeks for the sweet spot and 11 takes her to "Brick in the Head" potency. :D They look good for 6 weeks of Flower under a single LED fixture. A wee bit smaller buds but I already know I am pushing the limits of this single fixture in a 4x4 tent. It does not adequately cover those dimensions. Basically been growing 4 plants in the middle of the tent with the fixture over them. Once I get the new LED and put it in this tent things should be looking even better. I am so far sold on LED lights though. You have to manage your plants a bit differently but the plants seem to really thrive under them.

Larry OG at 6 weeks, Instant Cookies??? Not sure, maybe 3, 4 tops. My Larry OG cut is putting on size but it's obvious I am under lit. Not surprised since I usually run 1000 watts of HPS in there. I have been under lit before when I first got this tent and ran a single 600w HPS. I am more impressed this time because the buds look ickier and stickier. :D Once I get my new LED fixture and put it in here I will be able to do a run where I am not under lit. Still happy since i can't even grow in the Summer with HID lighting.

Larry OG:
View attachment IMG_20140803_195347.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140803_195332.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140803_195327.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140803_195322.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140803_195127.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140803_195121.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140803_195116.jpg

Instant Cookies:
View attachment IMG_20140803_200041.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140803_200046.jpg

Wow, very interesting. PJ had me trim way different then the "old way". How many weeks is that for your i cookies? Mine are 4 weeks in bloom almost and are just starting to take off, but have been major stressed.

Your Larry looks amazing. The foliage looks great. You do have a gift Hammy.

Wow, very interesting. PJ had me trim way different then the "old way". How many weeks is that for your i cookies? Mine are 4 weeks in bloom almost and are just starting to take off, but have been major stressed.

Your Larry looks amazing. The foliage looks great. You do have a gift Hammy.

I think the cookies are at 4 weeks. I didn't trim either the Larry or the cookies well. Learning experience. Will do better next run. :)

I didn't trim either the Larry or the cookies well. Learning experience. Will do better next run. :)

Tons of wasted energy being put in to all that larf at the bottom of the plant will surly lower your yield by a bunch.

That said, next time you'll see the huge difference yourself first hand.
:)

Tons of wasted energy being put in to all that larf at the bottom of the plant will surly lower your yield by a bunch.

That said, next time you'll see the huge difference yourself first hand.
:)

I figure this run was just to get my feet wet and I am kinda happy just being able to grow in the Summer. Next run I will have enough light coverage and will be way more aggressive with pruning.

So at 8 weeks I can say for sure that there might be something to this LED growing. :)

Buds look frostier than my last run with this same cut under HPS. Buds are also fat and dense. No light airy buds here. Penetration seems to be the only trade off. Which is why SCROG style growing is definitely the way to go to maximize yield it seems. Guess I need to start my SCROG education.
Also once again the Smart Pots are out yielding the standard plastic pots. Both are One Gallon Pots. Same cut (my Larry OG cut), same nutrients, light etc. I will be phasing out my plastic pots and going all Smart Pot. Ordered some 2 gallon SP's and they should be here soon.

Some pics:
View attachment IMG_20140818_224507.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140818_224516.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140818_224520.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140818_224527.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140818_224540.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140818_224752.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140818_224805.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140818_224813.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140818_224818.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140818_224828.jpg

Nice buds there , extra frost is nice.