lets see what we can grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peruvian skunk

Reaction score
as you can see im new to the joint but am looking to see what we can grow together. As in the name I live in peru. ill give you some info below to let you know the lowdown.

-using the sun as my energy.probley bout 6 hour direct sunlight,7 1/2 in the shade
-growing on my balcony
- 2 gallon pot (haha pot)
-no "special grow soil" very basic supplies(attatched is a pic if the space and the sent up of where i can use to grow) please send your opinion
- have guano(cant understand the second word,in spanish)
-dont know what exactly what it im growing but it somkes really good cause i bought some
-can probley grow a max of 3 plants
-im a beginner so please us basic language
-want everybody opinion even if you think you dont know
-for fun
prepard to listen

im going to plant some more seeds in 2 days after i get some input. i will put the seeds in soil(dont have perlite her) the 2 gallon pot is what the p`lant will stay in is what im thinking. very busy and dont have time to transplant. what organic things can we use?egshells?peels from fruit?or is this funny? the sprout you see is the one that came up 2 days ago this is an experiment. again looking to start 2 more seeds in 2 days after some input

the grow room will not be used until the winter in4 months so time to improve that. until then its only sun on the balcony
thanks for all the help what simple things can we do to succeed?

camila 051.jpg

update 001.jpg

your gonna get some masive buds off that baby ,is it about 2 foot tall
?the one that is in germ looks ok to i think u need more light tho its soposed to get 12 hours of light ,any ways welcome to the site

whatsup man!!!!! You have very good english. And a good idea for marijuana.
There are lots of good fertilizers right around you im sure. For starters most animals **** is vey high in nutrients, like ;chickens, goats, cows, sheep, bats, birds, rabbits etc. you could make your own wormfarm. if you live near the ocean seaweed and kelp are packed with nutrients. feathers act as a slow release nitrogen. paper ash contains about 5% phospherous and over 2% potash and can be used as a fertilizer but in small amounts as ph is very high, also inks are toxic. Different varieties of grounded up rock will very slowly beef up soil(over years) let me know if you want to know about those. Also a simple idea is to composte, throw all organic waste into a bin and let it rot! whatever you do use caution and never give up!

just the kind of info im looking for ganglama.thanks.anyone with some info along the lines of simple please id like your input. whats up with the grow room. what can i do to improve it? the plant in the grow room is a joke it just happens to be in the picture. the picture are of the 3rd day sprout and pictures of the results of my first plant ever. 2 plants 2 females

grow journal pic 2 002.jpg

your dirt looks a little dry ,,what kind of soil u useing

thanks tom tom just watered it before i sat down. to be hoenest i went to the store and bought a bag that said prepared soil(again im in peru) then i just trew in some tomato and potato skins plus some egg shells. also mixed in a handful or two of seabird guano. not much though because i dont scarerd to add to much. i killed 1 plant by using to much ferts.

u used egg shels i thought u said that was a joke??

peruvian skunk said:
as you can see im new to the joint but am looking to see what we can grow together. As in the name I live in peru. ill give you some info below to let you know the lowdown.

-using the sun as my energy.probley bout 6 hour direct sunlight,7 1/2 in the shade
-growing on my balcony
- 2 gallon pot (haha pot)
-no "special grow soil" very basic supplies(attatched is a pic if the space and the sent up of where i can use to grow) please send your opinion
- have guano(cant understand the second word,in spanish)
-dont know what exactly what it im growing but it somkes really good cause i bought some
-can probley grow a max of 3 plants
-im a beginner so please us basic language
-want everybody opinion even if you think you dont know
-for fun
prepard to listen

im going to plant some more seeds in 2 days after i get some input. i will put the seeds in soil(dont have perlite her) the 2 gallon pot is what the p`lant will stay in is what im thinking. very busy and dont have time to transplant. what organic things can we use?egshells?peels from fruit?or is this funny? the sprout you see is the one that came up 2 days ago this is an experiment. again looking to start 2 more seeds in 2 days after some input

the grow room will not be used until the winter in4 months so time to improve that. until then its only sun on the balcony
thanks for all the help what simple things can we do to succeed?

Hey bro just a few things on stuff i've picked up from what you said, now you said you live in peru, thats pretty close to the tropics so you must get pretty consistent outdoor weather conditions what is winter like compared to summer do you get mostly around 12 hours of light a day most days of the year?

Seeing as you get less sunlight you'll be better to grow more native sativa types that can grow happily that way from seed you'll also want to maximise the amount of light it gets the more light it gets the more energy it gets to grow.

in the winter the is no sunshine for 6 months. but it is usally never colder than50. i have 3 more months of good sun. thanks for the tip about sative( do they have fatter leaves or the skinner ones? Guess ill look that up) but in the winter i plan to use the little space that is attatched. im looking to improve that a little with some simple ideas?

checking my sprouts every hour and the progress is slow.

your sprout is comin along nicely, do you have drainage holes on the bottoms of your pots?

1 is fine for the siz pot its in as long as the water is draing out of the hole when u water ,,u are suposed to water till it comes out that hole in the battom then u no u watered enoff

heres a progress report.. this one has been sitting out on my patio during the day and then under a light at night... I want to improve from my grow that im bout to harvest in 4 weeks from another plant so i am wanting to know what simple things can I start to do now to improve my harvest in 3 months? supplies are limited where i am and buying from the internet isnt possible for a couple of months. There is a few more sprouts growing of the same size so i can experiment. what basic things can a pothead do to increase his results? thanks guys and gals.

baby 001.jpg

baby 003.jpg

i dont have to work till monday so i got some free time to do nothing. going to go buy some better soil today cause what i got is to much like dry woodchips or something. i heard that seedweed is good for the soil so im gonna throw some of that in there to. got several plants so if 1 or 2 dies it no big deal. plus i got more seeds.

grow journal 001.jpg

grow journal 002.jpg

grow journal 003.jpg

grow journal 004.jpg

Nice,but stretchy.Get them into the sun more if you can,or wack em under a few fluro's over night.

I would also repott one of those sprouts into its own pot.

Wise Man said:
Nice,but stretchy.Get them into the sun more if you can,or wack em under a few fluro's over night.

I would also repott one of those sprouts into its own pot.

Good advice, they are not getting enough light, i would just keep them under floro bulbs for now.

your balcony is not enough.

some progress realized my plants were in a trash soil i recently changed so i hope to see these improve cheers guys.. you will see them improve if you guys give me some input.... what fert is recomended for veg 20-20-20 or something else? just experimenting

P2160275.JPG

P2160271.JPG

P2160272.JPG

P2160273.JPG

P2160274.JPG

prefer organic... got some batguano and anything that is around the house ... let me know what to do to improve

Latest posts

Back