Loolagigi is back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
Well it's been a few years since my last grow. I just couldn't stay away from the most beautiful plant in when world. Noone wants to quit something they are good at. Going to do things different this time. All my ducks are in a row. Feels good to be back. Thanks for being here.

hello loolagigi, you must be an oold timer, i don't recall seeing you around, glad that you're back, welcome back! waiting for your show to begin, cheers

A name I recognize, Welcome back, once you get the grow bug its hard to deny it, glad to see you back, good luck.

Well my word! Welcome back loola! Glad to hear that you are going to get your hands dirty again....it is a hard hobby to stay away from isn't it?

Welcome back :) I'm too new (2 years here) to remember you, but you seem to be an oldie. Cheers :aok:

Nice warm welcome. Thanks everyone. I see some old friends still around. And some new.

Hey guys and gals. I'm not sure if it even exists anymore but a few years back I remember there was a website where members traded seeds. I can't remember the name of it. Thanks.

welcome back loo :)

cannetics? ;) she's still up, dwindling in membership nowadays. still good people though ;) :)
*i don't think it's unkosher to post that in the open.. considering they housed us when MP disappeared for a bit ;)

Hey guys and gals. I'm not sure if it even exists anymore but a few years back I remember there was a website where members traded seeds. I can't remember the name of it. Thanks.

Considering that I got demoted just for referring you, I doubt you will get on over there... btw F mrC

Considering that I got demoted just for referring you, I doubt you will get on over there... btw F mrC
Ah, now I remember. Yeah ***? I tried getting back on there and was banned. I got in trouble and get banned? Im sorry you got demoted. Now that my memory is back I dont think Id like to be a part of that anyway.

It's closed for signing up been like that for past 6 months.
I'm guessing it's like opiophile they open up for new members for 2 hours out if the year.
Loolagigi check out firestax.com great forum and gear

I remember there was a website where members traded seeds.

There will be an official announcement soon but let's just say MP will be allowing exchanging of Genetics. The site itself will not be involved. The rule against it will be removed and basically what has been already going on via pm will be allowed. It needs to be done discreetly and safely. Remember, the biggest reason people get pinched is from loose lips. Telling anyone is dangerous, but swapping seeds and cuts is also risky. The person you swap with needs to be trustworthy. More info soon.

Now that's something that really excites me :)

Shoot did not even say welcome back, I'm new so don't know you but the vets are glad to see you back so therefore so am I. Welcome back. :)

what has been already going on via pm will be allowed.

:( Well shoot... nobody has hit me up via PM already!!

hah :D Glad to know this rule will be lifted!

Latest posts

Back