Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Myster.Y said:
cant wait to see this in the end... still no pics for us tho??
Here is more or less of an idea you will be seeing.....

lowryder_new_1[1].jpg

DSC00208[1].JPG

955919-Lowryder[1].jpg

lowryder_new_2[1].jpg

lowryder_new_3[1].jpg

OK so i know i didnt post pics for while and SORRY for that that just becouse of my camera didnt come back from warrenty repairs , i got it today afternoon , tomorow i will post pics on 100%
but there is no much change in the grow only more leafs come out but they look diferent ( which is a good thing :) ) it look to me like one its going to be a male and other one female .

As far as any upgrades go there is none this saturday will be 2 weeks since they pirce the soil , i water them every day ( just water with superthrive ) i mix one gallon of water with some MG nutrients and 1/4 tsp
superthrive. i will start adding that tomorow, my ph its stady 6.9 to 7.0 max i dont let them go higher. like I said i will add pics tomorow . thanks for patience , and chekin on this thread nex upgrades will be evry 4 days

PLANTS ARE 12 DAYS OLD

pics of plant # 1 just look yelowish they got really nice dark green color just that camera is older then me :)

They look sweet! Real quick question, Is your soil packed down? or is it natural by water weight?

I can't see the total Nitrogen that product has.

no man i dont packed down im tryin keep it as light as i can , that just after watering :)
what do you think what that can be ???
that sure look like weird Lowryder ha ??

look in the corner its 24 - 8 - 16
24 nitrogen
8 phosphate
16 potasium or something

it does'nt look wierd at all. it might be the germination process.

be careful when using superthrive. Good product but to much of a good thing is still bad. Also you might want to hold off on the nutes. They're still young and small and couldn't have used all the food in the soil already.

Don't be afraid of using SuperThrive, use as indicated and nothing more, and you will see the results. As far as the nutes go, if they are close to being two weeks old, introduce them to a small amount, less than half of what you would use when mature. Brouli, if you need instructions on how to use it let me know. I understand the fact that this is your first soil grow and that you are use to growing in hydroponic systems. So if any question occur while processing your grow, don't hesitate to ask. :D

man you know that i now you got my back on that :)

on the box of nutes say 1/2 of tsp for gallon of water ( for indor plants ) so i add little less then that , i got confused on the box let me tell ya man
there are 4 direction for indoor , outdoor , the foliar watering and MG bottle watering or something like that . i was mix up couse i didnt know which one to use i know i grow indoor but they geting light and wind like outdoor ?
i choused the safe amounts the indoor one :)

My lowryders just popped out of the soil today... First soil grow. I have them in solo cups or "beer pong" cups as you may know them. When I transplant these little characters they should be put right into my flowering soil mix correct. I should transplant in a week just so I get as much vertical out of them as possible correct?

Due to the popularity of these auto flowering genos, MP should consider setting up a "folder" or a topic section where we can talk about them on this forum. Yes? No?

EDIT: Sorry to bump in on your grow man...

DL, you need to transplant them now, take it from me. The root will reach the bottom of your cup in about 4 days which will slow down the growth and size. just letting you know. anyways I am so looking forward on seeing a GJ on your babies. how many did you germinate?

I just germed 5. 100% germ from The Doc. I plan on transplanting tomorrow after I make all my final decisions with my FF soil mix. I'm going to put my solo cups ontop of my 1 gal. grow bags so the roots have a lot of vertical to grow. Sound good?

what ever keeps that main root going deeper into the soil.

Latest posts

Back