Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok i already have a problem peoples my plant dont wont to grow :(
the pic on the top 02/17/2007 plants were 5 hours old since they pirce the peat pelets
now is 21 and they got one little set of leafs
i will post pics tomorow

lol, yes patience seems to be necessary with a lot of things. from what i've seen, hydro grows WAYY faster than soil, so if you are only used to hydro you might be a little bored with soil growing... :) although, the soil does add that extra little bit of earthy taste that will make the whole thing worth it.

i have absolutely no experience with lowryder, and if what everyone else said is true (about weird flowering times, etc) i really wouldnt be able to help you. i would say they look good so far tho! so i dont know much about lowryder but that "9 weeks from seed" really sparks my interest (my current strain is 9 1/2 weeks for flowering alone!), i will be following this one to see if there is a new strain for me on the horizon....

good luck!

MY i got some germinating now and they going to HYDRO i would probaly newr switch to soil i can do both by not just soil i just want to try

brouli said:
MY i got some germinating now and they going to HYDRO i would probaly newr switch to soil i can do both by not just soil i just want to try

yah mon.. how many times you grown hydro?? what strains have you grown?

Lowryders #2

lowryder 081.jpg

lowryder 082.jpg

lowryder 083.jpg

lowryder 084.jpg

how many times hmmmm a lottttttt diferent strain bag seeds a was sceptic about ordering from net

let just say i supervise a lot of growth

hi THC i see thos are the new ones i supose ??

how old are they ??
they look sweet i wish my look like this:(

hey brouli whats the deal with the 24/o lighting is that 24 hours light and no dark? never heard that is that good for ur plants/ whats the sense?

yes some people do that by i try it, and cyber quest did it tooo and we run ours in 15 of light and 9 of dark they just grow more for me

suposely plants grow in dar period

brouli said:
yes some people do that by i try it, and cyber quest did it tooo and we run ours in 15 of light and 9 of dark they just grow more for me

suposely plants grow in dar period

yea i heard they grow during the dark period too.... you say you put your plants on 15/9 sometimes? and it works well..? i guess if there was a surplus of light during the day (i.e. 2 plants under 400w), then they would actually need more time to use all the energy they absorbed during the day.

i might try this...

yes they are the new ones. they are exactly 8 days old today. sprouted the 15th of this month. Brouli, I have my timer set 18/6. I recomend this. They have no veg stage therefor they must learn to flower as of now.

superthrive could be your problem. I hear a lot on another forum..GRASSCITY!!! that superthrive is a big vitamin b1 supplement. How it helps is that it helsp stress from transplants and promotes ROOT GROWTH more than anything else. And this if used too much or at wrong times..could send your roots into growth and the top of your plant will just sit there and do nothing as the roots BOOM!....

Could be an idea as why your not getting anywhere....

Good Luck. I"ll be following your grow!. As well as THC's..as i see u 2 go around with your little lowryders a lot.

I'll be planting some of mine in a PC when i recieve them. I just ordered mine a few days ago and am expecting! :peace:

Thats true for some veg plants, but in lowryder's case it needs this because of the fast that it has no veg stage, therefor needs all the root growth it can get because later on in two weeks it hauls a**! I will post pics later on todat so you can see what I am talking about.

Ok so they are 8 days today and small as hell i dont know wats goin on look ate thc plants at 8 days

im start hating Soil already

231f690be13d.jpg

da18e8220a3e.jpg

wow, I don't know why they look like that? DR. Chronic huh? I would hit em up on this.

now you seem what im talking about

and when i transplant them they got little root thats it ?
i think thats not a Lowryder strain il be honest with you

now you got me all curious about these lowriders, when do you switch to 12/12 and when do you switch from cool white to warm or red spectrum lighting?

good luck with yours

Latest posts

Back