Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ruderal genes make it possible that a light cycle of 12/12 is not needed for the plant to start blooming. In a way, it starts to bloom right after germination, even if the plant is in the light for 24 hours a day. Furthermore, the Lowryder will stay quite small (30 - 50 cm.) and will be ready for harvesting 9 weeks after the seeds are put in the ground.Because of its characteristics the plant is extremely well suited for:
- guerrilla farming (growing in public places that are hidden for the unsuspecting eye). The plant mixes very well with the natural vegetation because it stays very small.
- garden farming (growing in your own garden). The big advantage of Lowryder is that you have the freedom to make it bloom when the sun is at its strongest, let's say July or August. For this you have to plant in May or June (Lowryder will always be ready for harvesting 9 weeks after planting). Whereas other plants will bloom in October and November, while the sun is very weak and the weather is rainy and cold, causing undeveloped and rotten buds.
- balcony farming (growing on your own balcony). In Holland people are free to have 5 plants for their own use if they grow without special aids (no lamps or watering system). Lowryders are especially suited for this purpose and can be harvested several times a year.
- window farming (growing in the window of your living room or bedroom). Lowryders stay extremely small and can be harvested 5 times a year behind the window

n u can pick ur buds off and the plant will keep producing buds? is that for all plant or just that type?:bong:

No. When they say you can harvest five times a year, they mean five times seed to bud cycles. In one year outdoors, if you were to plant 1 lowryder and harvest it, you can do that five times per year. If you do this indoors, you can harvest twice as much plants in one year.

thanks THC i just hope that i got Lowryder#2 i dont wont no mixes :(
but will probaly tase good :)

i just thinky you need to be patient. Keep em healthy and give em time... growing fine cannabis takes time in soil, but it's worth it in the end.

so tell me, are they making any progress yet? I have a couple of questions. How many seeds did you germinate again? How much do you have left?

OK, so i germinated 7 all together 4 sproud , 2 first are my plants now other 2 were in peat pelets for 2 days and root did not grow not even 1mm
so i put them in big buckets with other 2 and now still nothing so i got 2 out 7 i never got such a ** seeds in my life and i never going to order from DOC again .

All I grow in is soil. Compared to hydro...it's extremely slow, especially on the start. Give them about a month with just as much care as you would your hydro. In soil, the preveg stage is waaay more apparent. The preveg is about 3 weeks, then you're in your veg stage at which the growth should explode! Just be patient, they look fine.

Ok boss but i grow Lowryder ( i hope )
there is no stages only Flowering .
you know autoflowering plant !!!

Brouli man, they veg for just about 2 weeks and then automatically start showing flowers... 6 week flower time. That's where they come up with the 2 months seed to bud. They need to grow before they start flowers... therefore, veg period. Think about how much more energy is required to push roots through soil rather than through water. That will slow down surface growth in a large way before the roots have become established. Annnnyways, I just dropped in 4 lowryder seeds in water tonight. I too got them from the Doc. I will let you know tomorrow how many pop to see if the Doc's Lowryder really is bunk.

So far there is no plant genetically made with two weeks of veg time. The way Dr. Joint says" If I add veg time to this hyrbrid, It would be an unstable Auto-Flowering Dwarf plant, In order to keep the Auto-Flowering stable, veg was out of mind and introduction."

Well, I checked my seeds today and 3/4 have germed. By tomorrow I bet the other one will as well. Not bad in my opinion. As for the flowering time. The plant has a flowering period of 6 weeks and it takes 8 weeks to finish. What else would you call those 2 weeks? Maybe I'm wrong by considering the seedling stage the same as the vegetative stage. It "grows", then starts flowering independent of the light schedule at about 2 weeks. :rolleyes: Either way, hows the crop?

what hey say is 45-55 grams byt THC got more than that there are people in hydro that got 67 grams and one of them even claimen 95 grams which is awesome for those little suckers

wow better than i had originally thought ... im going to get some # 2's in a month or so ... ive having problems with my ak-47 so we will see what happens..

cant wait to see this in the end... still no pics for us tho??

Latest posts

Back