Lowryder #2 by BROULI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aman im updating my GJ tomorow and plants are starting to take of littlebit do.

does it matter what site you get the lowryder # 2 from ???

not really but take my advice and dont order from doc

ok then we got day 17
im noticin a brown spots around the edges of bottom leafs is really small and tiny but still i dont know what s goin on man my ph is 6.8-6.9 tops
nutes as prescribre even less then they put on the box no ide wats goin on any help apriciated. i dont have better pictures do thats all i can do for right now

Plant one :

17 days.JPG

17 days (1).JPG

17 days (2).JPG

So you're at 16 days man. You can't complain with what you have going right now for a first soil grow I would say :). Brown spots... I can't see any in the pics but it could be a few things. A Ca deficiency, nute burn, or something else. hah. Bouli bud, You done good... You done good ;) haha.

Oh, and isn't it great with soil? I've only been going a week at it and its so freakin' easy compared to hydro. I almost feel lazy becuase there isn't something to do with it everyday. You know. With hydro I'll test my water, mix in some nutes, inspect the plants for a while, check/adjust my pH, space out with my plants for a while, then do one more check. With soil it's like check to see if it needs water, mix up the water solution, water and that's it. I feel like a neglectful parent ;). Just though you could relate to that since this is your first time on soil from hydro. Keep those ladies growing!

hha i hope those are ladies and i wiszh oe is male and one female do i got 3 more seeds but ifffff they germ they going to hydro :):) i water then every day , i will stope nutes today tomorow only water with superthrive for few days we will see wats goin on like you say thats first time in soil i hope im doin good

o yeaaaa the color on the picture is much brighter than in reall life they got deep green color , and i think its a beginning of a nute burn but im not going to flushh just stop nutes for few days

brouli buddy, hey whuts up. Hey man they're awsome!:aok: One quick thing I think you definately need to do right away, see your plant's stem, well you need to add more soil to the bottom all the way up to where the thick part of the stem starts. in other words, cover the thin part of the stem with soil. other than that, keep it up. oh yeah, what soil are you using?

ok i will do that today im usind Fox Farm Ocean Forest

hey Brouli,how`s those lil` monsters gettin on today?keep up the good work man.
you said you ordered from the doc? i`ve ordered from him too,you`ve got me a bit worried about the quality of seed i will receive.
anyway,it`s a done deal.
i`ll be keeping an eye on your grow man,good luck.:stoned: :smoke1:

Lookin good b, day 17! feels like its been longer than that!.. guess it always does when your itchin for it lol.. looks like there off to a real nice start, look nice and healthy to me man!

riz

thank you Mr. Riz

but it **** im 95% i got 2 males i know for sure one the other one +/- dont know yet we will see in like 2 days

shuggy let me know when you get yours im curies about you quality.

but good luck with it i hope it will go ok

will do B, just sent payment today i`m in the UK should be a quick delivery.
i`ve also read some great results from the doc:confused: ,
i`ll keep you informed dude;)

How come you are giving them nutes so early? They should be good for 3 weeks or so before giving them nutes no?

Latest posts

Back