Mens Underwear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that just made my hang over worse hick. I think I'm gonna be sick.

"your" hangover..?
..just think about hers!! ;)
hangin' over the toilet seat!!!!

...or think about the poor leopard that skin came off of..:0

dude thats FAT out NASTY. and yes i left the l out of flat for a reason.
00000039.gif

hahahaha nasty ass pic my stupid sister send me that pic threw email and said isnt that sexy it actually made me pass out and made my eyes hurt lol

That chick doesn't need a thong, she needs a bed sheet!! If she stands up that thong is gonna disappear forever!!! I feel sorry for her neighbors :(

Ok.. thats just funky... i think that is worse than the dancing naked fat man video i posted.. hahaha

GreenDayGirl said:
Thank the Lord I'm lucky enough to not have too either, its like are you close baby? Are you close baby? Oh by the way, your mother called and wants to know if you can come over and???? let me tell you girls, it works every time. no "stiffy" no problem.
THAT WAS YOU? Oh Shit! That was a sneaky trick! And Mom never showed up!

no more pictures like that!!!!!!!!!!1 its very disturbing!!!!!

I'm not sure what frightens me most... that thong about to completely disappear, or the fact that it looks like she's about to fertilize that grass!?!?!:eek:

Ok Pranic, for the first time I am absolutely speechless!! And that ain't easy. I wonder how much they paid that woman??

But back to the question for you...who the hell invented that tampon with no applicator? Like yeah right...not this girl. I 'm not opposed to the fingers near that region, it's the reason why!! Any feelings on this? Feel free to jump in guys!

LMAO I couldn't agree more! I'm sure a man came up with that idea, and thought it was his own special way to get back at all the females who ever pissed him off.

I have to post this. MEN RUN AWAY FROM THIS THREAD. RUN VERY FAR AWAY. There are things here you don't even want to know about. I'm a married man and don't want to know about this stuff.

Good thing we haven't mentioned child birth yet.

been a spectator at that event. don't wish to relive it. neither does my wife. hahahahahaha

Speaking of childbirth having experienced both a c-section and a ""regular" birth, both @#*%#! I'd much rather have a c-section ANY day! They just **** all that shit of you instead of letting it shall we say "dry out" for 3 weeks!Besides for every 2 hours afterwards BANG! Vicodin!

Latest posts

Back