my first grow, about time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovbnstoned

Reaction score
finally starting, the germination process is on going, but already got the white tail, so I shall put them in the soil n see wait to see what happens

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
ol stoner :tokie:

100_1582.JPGtransferred the seeds to plugs ( just a habit I have with doing seeds ) n easier to protect n help them grow.
hears a pic. also I put a clear plastic over each as to keep them moist

Those are some big pots for starting seeds...... makes it hard not to over water them while they're still small........ What kind of plugs are you using?

using rapid rooter plugs,,, don't like moving plants from one pot to another,,less handling the better

ur welcome

I start in rapid rooters, but don't put into dirt or the hydro system until I have good roots coming out the bottom of the rapid rooter. It is hard to give them the correct amount of water when you start them in a large pot. You take a greater chance damaging them by starting them in a paper towel and then transferring to the rapid rooter than by a careful transplant.

I start in paper towels.. when I get a root that's about 1/8 inch, I put in a 20oz paper cup full of my Sunshine Advanced Mix #4, with 3 slits cut in the bottom of the cup for water drainage. I've planted 9 plants like this with 100% success so I'm no pro by any means, but I do have 2 absolutely flourishing tents :D

After the plant gets roots starting to poke out the bottom, I transplant into 3 gal pots, as their final home. I water every single day. :aok:

Miracle grow seed starter works every time for me....... I credit Hamster Lewis for teaching me this.

I thank U all

Latest posts

Back