My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's nice. :hubba: With 6 to 8 females you should get a very nice harvest. Keep up the great work mang. ;)

sure hoping for a good harvest..........hopeing to start out 09 smoked out for sure.....an get started on a all knowen strain grow, with 4 or 5 diffrent strains.

keep up the good growing here is some more GREEN MOJO.

wow man, me and you arent far apart in our grows, should be harvesting beginning of january. g/l man, keep it up!

yeah me 2, the indicas should be ready jan 9, thats 9 weeks in flower, the haze won't be ready till about feb.

there might be, but super sliver haze is all most pure sativa.......an takes for ever, up to 13 weeks. but my other sativa plant looks about 50/50 so i am hopeing it won't take as long. its leafs are very indica but it is growing like a sativa.

word..lol i got me a harder strain as my first....haze plant is going to be great when finished.....can't wate.

Looking good man!!! Ya I love to cook and im good at it. I dont cook in a restaraunt, just at home and for friends and such. My dad was a chef for 10 years and I was just born with the natural ability to cook. My fav things to cook are omlettes, spagetti, bar-b-q, various pastas, and I can make some bomb stews and soups. I really can take just about anything and make something good. Ive thought about going to a culinary art school, but I have never had the money or time to do so. Thats badass you went to a school in sicily, Italy. You learned from the best. Glad your doing well man.

Pce

nice!that grow chamber brings back old times-
it is funny-i am an old dude -single and can do things i never could have done back in the day--i fried some terrific plants by overdosing them with some crummy fertilizer i put in a spray bottle in a phototron--haha-i have not thought of that for 30 years!!! good buzz and your story brought it back -thanks the colonel

np thanks for droping buy, yeah that phototron is my germanting chamber. all my plants spent there first week of life in that thing lol........

fast flowering sativa... one of my first strains to grow was Easy Sativa from mj.nl and they say that one is ready in 8-9 weeks flowering. i cut mine down when it was mostly cloudy, but still some clear and it was a GREAT smoke! not sure how sativa it is though, most probably not a pure :)

yeah, its about a 50 50 i think thorn, i just love that sativa high......glad my first girl was a sativa, buds are growing now...have not seen them in a cople of days. can't wate to seem again. been working a lot latly......had to fire some my cooks.......blah blah blah.....lol well i will post some pics of the ladies sunday i hope......eveyone it take easy

well week 2 is under way, 5 of my plants are makeing growing buds. 4 of them are sativa doment, 1 indaca doment............well my mazar is still up in the air, a week in 12/12 an still nothing, my super silver haze as well still nothing, wich i am takeing as a good sine, as most male plants of good gean's will sex fast if a male, an sex slow if a female, in 12/12, even the all most pure super silver haze i got growing. well hope to have a finle sex count soon, but the plants i got growing buds i am happy with for sure.

first girl (2).jpg

sshaze.jpg

first girl (3).jpg

Lookin good chef. How tall are they now? Looks like a couple them haven't had LST on them I thought you were doing that to them all?

wow are u still awake or have u not gon to sleep.......lol well i just got home, an posted some stuff, an na, after the maleing of BBJ i released all but one plant from LST, i will take a pic of it later. i am pretty buzzed right now...lol

plant sizes, 2 an a half feet with that big girl thats in full flower strech, i am loveing how she ant haveing a high leaf count.

Lol nah I need to get my *** to bed I went to the bar tonight. Girls are lookin good though

Latest posts

Back