My Friends first Grow Clone-Cultivation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the plants had there first night of 12 hours of dark i think they liked it. I checked on them and they look happy.

So ive decided to flower the runt plant its about 10'' tall but has a main stem as thick as the others. I also took a clone off her but i couldnt find any very good ones so this is what i was stuck with. do you think it will die?

cam_data%2Fphoto02167464.jpg

Hey guys, Me and my buddies made some hash oil the other night and let me tell you that stuff gets you high as a kite.

Its easy to make you just need some butane and a tube heres a pic of what we made. It went around a circle of 5 people like 15 times.

Ps. the plants are doing good i will add some new pics in a couple days. Thanks for all your help people.

cam_data%2Fphoto02344444.jpg

Everything is coming right along and looking mighty fine thc. :aok: Your clone should be fine. Just give her a few weeks or so and you should see some signs of new growth. ;) By the way mang that oil looks great. A small drop on some weed in the bong and BAM! High as a MOFO for hours. :hubba: Here's some GREEN MOJO for the clone. ;)

I got some new pics for you guys as well as a question if anyone has time to answer it, it would be most appreciated. The two plants have been flowering for 8 days now. Only 7 more weeks lol.

How old does a clone have to be to start the flowering cycle. I have more room to grow and would like to flower more plants asap.

cam_data%2Fphoto02383.jpg

cam_data%2Fphoto023.jpg

Hey guys so the platns are starting there 3rd week of flower. How do they look?

123.jpg

Heres a pic of my clones and my one plant i am growing from seed. I have been having trouble getting clones to root but i guess practice makes perfect.

cam_data%2Fphoto021.jpg

:aok: wait for another 5 weeks :hubba: :D :woohoo:

Looking good there THC. Do you have rooting hormone for the clones? If not, it would help out with rooting those ladies. Have some GREEN MOJO for those plants. Keep us posted on your progress. Good luck and take care my friend.

Yea i have rooting hormone. i was just lazy and used a knife to cut clones i should of used a razor blade. there was a bunch of little things i did wrong but i will do better next time.

tomorrow will 4 weeks of 12/12. How do they look

Does anyone have any ideas on how much bigger the buds are going to get
1af9_8.jpg
2wkinflower.JPG
05_9453545.JPG

looking nice mang:hubba: looks great makes your eyes like this:p go to this:eek:

no worries, buddy... the buds will start to fatten up... wait till the last couple of weeks of flower... the fruit will really start to swell up. :hubba:

it'll be like... :holysheep: :eek: :D

Hey guys, so its been a few days since i updated i got some sweet new pics and 1 hightimes worthy pic check em out.

123.jpg
HIGH TIMES WORTH PIC I TOOK MYSELF
Amsterdam Flame 5th week of flower CLICK ON THE PIC i took it with a 8 megapixel camera

2wkinfl2ower.JPG
Heres my veg box. Does anyone know what i am doing wrong to make the leaves curl like this?

05_9453545.JPG
These are some clones i cut. 3 of them where from plants a few weeks into flowering but i was in dire need of clones so i thought i would try it.

Ladies are looking gorgeous my friend. You're doing a great job on them. That 1st pic is beautiful. She is frostin up real nice. They will still fatten up a lot more so just be patient. They look great. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back