My Friends first Grow Clone-Cultivation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice! Just try to get as much light as you can... if you have any spare bulbs laying around you might as well throw them in there. Your buds look super frosty.

Hello guys everything is going well i got some pics...

1af9_8.jpg
I decided to put a 4ft flourescent in my flower box a couple weeks ago and the plants seem to love it i lst'd the lower branches right next to it and they are getting real frosty.

05_9453545.JPG
I also used some twist ties to bring the lower branches up they where kinda sagging because of the weight of the buds.

PLease click on the pics they are very high quality.

Looking great my friend. I also just put one of my 4 ft floros in my grow room. Stuck it on the back wall about halfway down the plant. It lights up the lower areas really well. I'm sure it will help bud development lower down on the plant. Great grow. Keep it up. Take care and be safe.

All plants are at 5.5 weeks of flowering.
1af9_8.jpg

05_9453545.JPG
cam_data%2Fphoto017vb.jpg
This is the runt plant i had, i never thought it would bud so nice.

This grow has brought the biggest smile to my face I LOVE GROWING MJ and i plan to for as long as i can.

Hey guys thoguht id show you what i did today. I moved my grow room around so i could flower three more plants two of are clones from my first plants and the other is a plant from seed i am going to need to sex(you cant really see it) HOPE FOR A GIRL.
05_9.jpg
2wkinfl2ower.JPG

the pics of the ladies are sweet, man :aok:

how old are the two clones you plan on flowering? you've got a separate vegging chamber, right? - don't mind me... was golfing all day, and just got home and started pounding 'da beers and huffing dubes so's I'm pretty toasted...

I told ya the girlie pics were sweet, right?

later

Yea i have a veg room i think i had a pic somwhere that is what i have my bubble cloner in. The plants i just added are about 4 weeks old

Im so exited only 2 more weeks untill harvest :) :watchplant:

I hear ya, man... I'm about at the same point in my vegetable harvest :D
... I've been sampling a bunch :hubba: ... it's not the ripeness I'm looking for yet...

Ok so i moved my growroom around so i could add my homemade aeroponic mister(im not sure what to call it) its like a big cloner bt for flowering 1 plant.

1af9_8.jpg
This is my big cloner i just have a pump with sprayers in the bucket. Does anyone know what this would be called?

05_9453545.JPG
Here is a pic of the plant i have been growing from seed still no signs of male or female yet.

cam_data%2Fphoto017vb.jpg
OMG i love WEED

Thats why i called it an aeroponic mister i know that its called aeroponics.

The ladies are looking fantastic my friend. Great work. Cant wait to see some harvest pics. It's cool that you rearranged your flower room. The more plants flowering, the better! I don't know anything about the co2 so I can't help you there. I'm sure you will see good results with it though. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Hey guys, well my bud is all dry i endeed up getting about 2 0z of dry bud. pretty good for my first grow ever. Well i guess i will leave this thread open and i will add some pics of my current plants as they mature.

hey man... "your friend" 's grow turned out really nice.

errr... or r u going to take credit? ;)

nice job, buddy :D

Latest posts

Back