My Friends first Grow Clone-Cultivation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That crazy vancouver guy said:
hey man... "your friend" 's grow turned out really nice.

errr... or r u going to take credit? ;)

nice job, buddy :D

lol my buddy opened this account and stoped using it so i took over. This was my first medical grow and i am very pleased with my results but i hope to grow a little better each time.

I will be harvesteing y last plant pretty soon i am waitint for 75% amber trichs> LOL i want that couchlock.

So heres the update, I know i hav'nt taken any new pics in a while so here you guys go. i have four plants budding the big one is 5 weeks into flower the others are only like 2 weeks into flower

1af9_8.jpg
05_9453545.JPG
0420081607.jpg

The ladies are looking great my friend. Nice work. She is really going to be pretty in a few more weeks! Definitely keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Congratulations thc, your big plant looks very healthy and is rewarding you for looking after her so well, whatever you have been doing to her she loved it.

So i Hate to say it but im done growing MJ for a bit.

Things went to pot at my house and i gotta stop.

HOPEFULLY I WILL START UP STONGER THAN EVER IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHES.

HEY folks looks like i got a new growroom so i will be flowering 6 plants starting in the next week or two not like anyone looks at this thread anyway but i just thought i would make a little update.

I will make a new journal for this grow as soon as it starts. :)

haha well i was interested in your grow, i just read the whole thread. and it looks pretty good. helps inspire me for my grow!

Latest posts

Back