My Grow..CAPONE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking lady you got ur self there, and yea add some warm light blubs to thoses gei used 6 for 2 plants. but more light, can never be bad they'll incress that ladies buds right up

:confused: not growing fast anymore...

Anyway i help support the site today, i placed an order for some northern lights seeds thru nirvana-shop.com.. i think i did good so far why not start other;s im also in the market for a 150watt or 400watt hps.. to increase my flowering yeild next time

DSC00328.jpg

it goes through growth spurts in flower. The first week i had mine in flower it grew 1-3 inches a day and now its week four and its not growing at all.

just added Grand Finally to my feeding cycle..

Have more of the same bag seeds germ. rite now, waiting on my NL seeds to come in..

Its about the 3rd week and my plant looks alittle small.

Camera_276.jpg

Camera_277.jpg

Camera_278.jpg

Camera_279.jpg

Camera_280.jpg

*applause* those are lookin purdy man! healthy as can be and thriving.. hope you get more vert out of em :)

will they ever..i mean shhh i lost count of the day bcuzz i was geting to impatient

tell me what you think> ???? CFL's are ku to use.. nothing new but feeding alot more tho. like every other day

:holysheep: ;)

DSC00331.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00334.jpg

DSC00335.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00330.jpg

Are you sure your grow room / box has no light leaks ? i use only CFL's and fluro's and so far so good with flower . i do use 5 cfl's above and they are all in the RED spectrum. i have some 48" 2bulb fluro's for side lighting , they are in the blue spectrum .

i think it finished its strech period and now it focusing on buding..what do you think?:D

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

They look cool man.Sence they done with the strech it's tyme to put on weigh now here come the real MAGIC. Smell, Resin production, kepp her in a good mood and shell keep you with a good mood when she's ready to smoke. Good Luck with the up comeing results.

I'm going to send anyone who hates on CFL's straight to your grow journal. :D Keep up the good work man you're an inspiration to us all! lol.

awesome plants man. they look great. i love cfl grows. its amazing what cheap lights can do now. no moer expensive setups to get great buds. i love it! keep us updated buddy!!

Capone said:
:confused: not growing fast anymore...

Anyway i help support the site today, i placed an order for some northern lights seeds thru nirvana-shop.com.. i think i did good so far why not start other;s im also in the market for a 150watt or 400watt hps.. to increase my flowering yeild next time

Yes! But this one: http://www.htgsupply.com/growlights.asp?categoryID=1&subcategoryID=106&typeID=66

Think that one comes with glass and you can literally grow within a centimeter of the glass with no burns. Get a flange and some duct to let the heat out (another $20 or less) and your temp will go from 91 to 75 easily. If it doesn't come with glass, you'll need to buy it. I bought this exact same one from a local store (and it came with glass, flange and duct) for $140. But no shipping costs and instant gratification!
And it's the only light you'll ever need! (But save those CFLs for fixtures around the house and perhaps set up a mother cab with them!)

Booradle...This is a CFL grow..next time ill keep that in mind but ive been have more then enuff success with CFl's that ill keep using them year round for veg and then maybe consider HPS...Thanks for your concern

Latest posts

Back