My next grow, She's gonna be a big 1!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptbo_Stonerz_Bro

Reaction score
I figured i should start a journal for my 07 outdoor grow. Presently i have 5 strains growing all from seed. I have: 1-xxx420% 2-Cranberry Flame, 3-tuti fruity, 4-juicy fruit X Northern Lights X Skunk, 5- White Widow X Budah. I have them all growing under my 400watt hps. I should be able to sex some of them within the next week and start cutting clones. As soon as my bro comes over ill get some pics and post them. I'm hoping to be able to have 100 clones, 20 each strain by June 15, Hopefully that will give them enough time to mature
and produce some killer nugs. If anyone is wondering the seeds came from the Ontario seed bank and the Vancouver seed bank.:joint:

Here are a few pics of my plants. They are all doing well. the Cranberry Flame are the biggest of all and the white widow are the smallest so far. All I need to do now is sex them all. Whats the easiest/fastest way of sexing 20 plants?
Ill post more pics later.

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

fastest way to sex plants is to change the light cycle to 12 hours light and 12 hours dark then within 10 days all will be showing sex.

pkj

I dont want to change my light cycle. I want females outside NOW. If i turn my lights back 12-12 all my plants will change to bud cycle and i dont want that, i dont have time to do that. Isn't there a "glass of water" method or something? If I cut 1 clone from each plant, how long will it take for me to sex clones? I really need to figure out which of my plants are female so i can clone them and get the clones outside BEFORE June 16.

If you take a clone and sex the clone you can switch em to 12/12 as soon as they have roots you might be able to make the 16th depends how fast they take root.

Just wanted to add some more pics to update my journal. I havent cut any clones yet but I ams almost possitive i have 3 females at least so far. Maore updates later

Picture 132.jpg

Picture 131.jpg

Picture 130.jpg

Picture 129.jpg

Picture 128.jpg

Picture 133.jpg

Do you have a link for the ontario seedback.. i assume its in toronto???? hows life in the brough treating you.. my boy went to school up there... dont they have a hiphop club there.. called VIBE or something???

Unfortunately they don't have a website. They are on Lakeshore Blvd in Toronto. I got their address from "High Times" mag.

lakeshore between what streets??? what kinda prices do they have??? did they also sell cuttings???

Just thought i would add more pics. I have since cut 50 clones, i will post pics of them later.

Picture 195.jpg

Picture 196.jpg

Picture 197.jpg

Picture 198.jpg

Picture 199.jpg

Picture 200.jpg

Picture 201.jpg

Latest posts

Back