N-Caged Grow, Outdoor 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put all 5 in one 45 gallon pot. Since they are re-vegging, I do not expect them to get huge. I couldn't just toss them, you know? Thanks for looking in.

:ciao: I know what you mean 4u. That is bout all that will be going on here :watchplant: :watchplant: . There are two of us.

Oh, update, lol, we bought some of that Microheezey stuff for the roots and applied it yesterday. I do not have the package here in front of me, but I got the stuff at the hydro store, and he says it different than me anyway. Mr TC stuck his finger into the soil and applied the stuff four times each, about four inches out from the plants. Hope it helps them grow bigger faster and stronger. Package says you cant over use the stuff. Right up Mr TC's alley.

And 4u :48: , Happy Fathers Day, (in case I am out fishing). :D Thanks for stopping by.

:welcome: Old Hippy, good to see you.

These babies are looking like straight monsters already. Gotta love good ol fashioned nature, it really gets the jobs done.

Thanks guys and nice to see you Mojave.

We planted the Diesel and the LVPK into their respective pots last evening. I sure hope the hardening off time was enough. The Diesel is a lot smaller, but there were roots showing in the four inch pot edges.

Dang fine weather we are having, hit 90 yesterday. The C99 is amazing how fast it is growing, the Bubblegum is quickly catching her. I think I was mistaken about the NL, it may have not gone to flower. Or it has the quickest re-veg ever! Pictures next time.

Nice looking girls and a great strain selection!

I love the Cherry pheno of the AK, I ran that for over a year indoors but got a little tired of it's hermie traits, she'll herm in a heartbeat with extremely little abuse...lol. Cured properly, incredible smoke! Can't wait to see these girls progress! :)

Thanks for the heads up Jbyrd, as soon as they get big enough, I will be watching all of them like a hawk.

We got four more plants today, this is IT, really, that is ALL there will be. NO, that is ALL! So much for staying at twelve.... :D

We picked up four more clones today, some sort of Kush, Mystery Kush, an early finisher. I couldnt use the Debit Card (something about the federal reserve, yada yada) to pay for them, so we had to hit the bank and dang if I didnt forget the name of them. So, Ima gonna call them _Kush until I find out different. A Kush is a Kush is a Kush, right?

Here Some are in all their early glory.

1. The 87 NL, that I am pretty sure I was mistaken bout it flowering.
4. N-Caged front line, AK, Bubba, Bubblegum, NL, highC99.
5. Pre 98 Bubba, she is putting on some nice upward growth.
2. Pineapple C99, true to her sativa leaning, she is taking off!
3. Bubblegum, also taking off, second to C99.

Things are looking good in the cage, it is gonna be fun getting in there come September. :hubba:

87 NL.jpg

Pine C99.jpg

Bubblegum.jpg

N caged front.jpg

pre 98 Bubba.jpg

Hi TC, your plants are looking nice.
I have Indiana Bubble Gum and I put it outside a couple weeks ago in veg and about a foot tall she is spreading out and I will be doing LST on her. I live in Indiana so I had to have this IBG that everyone is so fond of. She loves it outside and I can't wait to see her finish. Hope you don't mind a picture of her.

DSC00966.JPG

Nice lookin plants TC. Keep up the good work and I will definitely pull out my chair. green mojo to your plants and can't wait til flower time.

The new clones are being hardened off Cali Style. The Sun will hit the girls in the morning, then as it progresses across the sky, the shade kicks in and during the hottest part of the day they have shade. :cool: Triple digits possible today and Tues and Wed.

1. Mystery Kush, hardening off Cali Style. New LVPK in foreground.
2. A Passel of Urkel, reveging now, growing single leaf.
3. 87 NL, those nodes are so freaking close!
4. Pre 98 Bubba, really taking off now.
5. Purple Kush in Dew, they are growing pretty big leaf.
6. AK 47, get ready set.......GO!

Heal4real, I dont mind at all, lets see her again in a couple weeks. We can compare here if you like. Mine is a bit over 12 inches and growing heavy on the bottom branches. I have tried regular Bubblegum, never had the Indiana style, gonna be good. :D Suppose it will be as different as Bazooka and trading card bubblegum?

Thanks for stoping in and spreading that Green Mojo Powerplanter. More Green Mojo back at you.

For that matter, Thanks for stopping in everyone and Green Mojo for everyone!

hardening off Cali Style.jpg

Passel of Urkel.jpg

87 NL.jpg

Pre 98 Bubba.jpg

Purple Kush in Dew.jpg

AK 47.jpg

Looking great TC. Love seeing your updates!

Thanks TC I will get with on those pics.
I just got some Bazooka seeds from Cindie in Scotland who is the breeder.. and some original Indiana Bubble Gum seeds from her friend.

Hey tcbud. What is the purpose of cutting the bottom fan leaves in half? :confused:

PowerPlanter, that is from the cloning of the plant. The cloner takes off part of the leaf to prevent it's losing moisture, (if I am mistaken please enlighten me readers).

Happy Summer Solstice Everyone and thanks for looking in. (I sure miss that thank you button)

Very cool Heal4real, I had no idea Bubblegum came in the Indiana Variety and now Bazooka too! Heal, is your Indiana Bubblegum throwing three pronged leaves? Mine is.

TC I think this is a trait this plant carries. I have to do some checking on that and my plant. I never paid any attention to mine, now I gotta go look. LOL Let you know tonight or tomorrow after I do my outdoor gardening. I am being Nana today:baby:

Latest posts

Back