New Grow Area....in my SHED yay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great PS. Nice work there. It came along great. Good luck with all those ladies. Keep us posted on your progress my friend. Take care and be safe.

heres a shot of my mothers a few seedlings and 2 stoneybud clones i weeded out the weaklings,i got 10 more cloning 8 stonebud and 2 bagseed medical. ps

04-12-08_0718.jpg

so i put 7 plants to flower.2 cali orange 4 stoneybud and 1 afgooy if the afgoo is a female i will mother, if any of the stoneybud are female i will take clones see if i get different traits.i also got 6 cali orange clones do with in the next 2 weeks or three.ive been pulling clones for the last few weeks the weaker ones in the bad soil the last 6 are lookin the best all in al good smoke.keep it growing.PS

so 4-17-08 was the day they went to flower.i hope there all female there looking great under my hps.i got 3 more that are showing roots 2 stoney bud and 1 from my other mother.PS i wil post better pics tonight when i get my camera going been busy!

Whats up PS. :ciao: Everything is looking great. :aok: CONGRATS on the harvest also. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up PS. :ciao: Everything is looking great. :aok: CONGRATS on the harvest also. ;)
thanks i should have a forrest of stoneybud soon.PS

That's great. Look foward to watching them grow into beautiful frosty ladies. ;)
PurpleSkunk said:
thanks i should have a forrest of stoneybud soon.PS

kool thanks now im set up and ready to go,no more things holding me back now i just got a get these rooms filled in time,i hope everything stays like this i feel like i did when i had my other mother so things look good.PS
any new breeds TBG would like some of that purple.

Your garden is looking great my friend. Nice work. Keep us posted on those ladies and those fresh buds. Take care and be safe.

Lookin good there !!!
So how long do u leave the veggie plants in those white 16 oz cups before u trans plant them to a bigger pot?

Flyinghigh said:
Lookin good there !!!
So how long do u leave the veggie plants in those white 16 oz cups before u trans plant them to a bigger pot?
depends no longer then a month.

out of the 7 there is 3 standing 1 definite stoneybud female and another thats hasnt shown its sex and the 3rd one is some afgooy but no signs either,i also put in a stoneybud clone april 30th,my room should be filling up soon!PS
oh ya i got a stoneybud male i will post some pics,i'm gonna save some pollen sacks.

Latest posts

Back