New Grow..More Questions!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigweedo

Reaction score
What's up guys. Some of you might know me, and some of you don't :hubba: Haha. Anyways, I just moved into a new place and have a gigantic closet to play with. I've completed a successful closet grow and have an outdoor grow at the moment, so I somewhat know what I'm doing. I have a 400 watt hps and I am thinking it can cover about a 3x3 area.
So here it goes!
I want to yield as much as possible:
I was thinking about shoving 36 clones in the 3x3 spot (SOG) but I don't know if I should do the SOG or throw maybe 4-9 plants in the spot and growing them as big as possible. The ceiling is at about 8 feet, so maybe some 5-6 footers? What do you guys think will yield the most?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks,
BW:woohoo:

well dude its proberly half a dozen in one an 6 in the other but if it was me id put 6 in there an veg them till there at least a foot tall them through em into bud but this is only what i would do.Ive never tried sog but could work well to

So is it true that I need to have one plant per square foot in flowering with sea of green or can i still put 4 plants per square foot in flowering with sog? (using four 6 inch pots with soil)

I'm almost positive you can do 4 plants per square foot... i think i read that earlier today... but anyways back toyour question about doing one or the other... honestly it depends on how much energy you want to put into your plants... because if you have the time and energy to put into them... do sog... lots of training and patience in that but if done right can yield more (or so i have heard) but on the other hand having big *** plants is fun... open the closet door and see 5-6 4 foot tall glorious plants is just a great feeling... so its really up to you good luck!

hey "big'"..something you might consider, is plant numbers and penalty assesments.
"IF"..(heaven forbid)..your op was ever discovered.

So you think around 30 Tops with the SOG method will generate more bud vs. having a couple 6 footers?

Latest posts

Back