New Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thailord

Hobby Breeder
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals.

Been involved in growing since the 70's. Have some very deep rooted opinions and feelings about cannabis and growing. Very outspoken about my experiences, good & bad, with alot of strains and such out there. I'm not here to judge, offend, nor tear down people, just to learn and educate. So please, do not take my posts out of context.

Hey Thailord :welcome::48: I think I know you thanks for joining us.

Hey Thailord, Welcome. We are a nice group here. We also grow some dank bud. Show us what ya got. Are you growing now? We love pic's.
Again, welcome, glad to have you.

Yep I know you and I'm glad you have joined us. We don't see near the drama other sites have and that the way most of us like it.

Thailord said:
Hey guys/gals.

Been involved in growing since the 70's. Have some very deep rooted opinions and feelings about cannabis and growing. Very outspoken about my experiences, good & bad, with alot of strains and such out there. I'm not here to judge, offend, nor tear down people, just to learn and educate. So please, do not take my posts out of context.

Welcome. I personally appreciate people who state their mind and do not beat around the bush. Looking forward to the knowledge you have to share with us here at MP.

Glad to have another veteran around! Share away my brother!

Thailord said:
Hey guys/gals.

welcome my friend looking forward to reading your posts:48:

Welcome to MP bro....nice place to hang your hat here.

I'mma keep an eye on you, maybe two. Looking forward to the shared knowledge. Much Aloha Brah~

Latest posts

Back