new setup attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sup stoner420. Man you have come along way and may i say your young ladies are looking great. Not sure what kind of nutes you can get at your local stores. I would just ask what their best flowering nutes are if they know. I'm gonna ask Elephantman to check your grow out. He has alot of stuff going on as far as homemade mixtures go.

stoner 420 said:
hey everyone i just have a question can i crush up egg shells and chop up potato skins and put it in the soil to add some nutrients for flower...... oh yeah i have been useing all purpose MG ferts for veg and i am wondering what would be good i know i need fox farms but the closest place i can get it is an hour and a half and i just don't have the time to go right now so is there any MG stuff that will work for now until i can get up there for fox farms stuff..... or maybe some stuff around the house i can chop it up and add to the soil for the stuff the girls need for juicy buds....

Well, eggshells are great K and Ca...but they must be composted first to be broken down into a form readily available to the plant, that won't happen in her lifetime. You really have to be careful about what you add too, 90% of organic matter will become acidic during breakdown and your ph will dive. In flower, most use an npk ratio of something like 4-8-8, I could think of a few things to try...but I know that this is not your first try at growing, and I would hate to see an experiment gone wrong. Definately try and get some FF nutes if possible...take the easy road for your first grow...ya know? If not...and you really wanna try something unconventional, let me know. I posted the most complete list of NPK ratios for organics that I have in my journal, check it out.

Thanks for the pm TBG. :)

ok guys i really appreciate the help and the ideas for some organic nutes... i went the other day and got some MG tomato plant food it was the only thing i could find close to the npk ratio that you all have talked about.. i am waiting for some money and i am going to the hydro shop and getting some fox farm nutes what suggestions do you all have for good flower nutes that i can manage as a begginer..... thanks for all the good advice and i will post some pics real soon....

hello everyone i figured i would post an update on the ladies they are really coming along right nice... i was just curious on when they usually start to smell really good.. they have a little smell if u shake them but not strong enough for me i want some nice sticky buds.. how can i promote good dank smell and some really sticky buds ...... is there even a way to promote more resin i was thinking that i can't do anything about the smell cause it is genitic but the resin count i thought i had read something in here about it so any info on this subject would be great... welll enough talk here are the girls on day 23.. three weeks and two days...

100_1016.JPG

100_1019.JPG

100_1022.JPG

100_1025.JPG

100_1030.JPG

100_1031.JPG

100_1032.JPG

100_1033.JPG

100_1034.JPG

Latest posts

Back