New to smoking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chronic (Pure female White Widow, Jack Herer, Super Skunk; well grown) goes for about 400/oz. I get prices ranging from $50-$100 per quarter oz, and I'm from the same area as cincyboy; about 45 minutes drive to cincinnati. I'm thinking of starting a grow just for the prices I know i could get for chronic here. :eek:

no ******* way dude i live right there by summerside and and beachwood

I`ve never heard of those - what part of town, Cincy? Clermont I am familiar with...

Hi All, I really only just started smoking.

Yesterday i got really zoned where everything was surreal... dreamlike. That was bout 17 hrs ago now. I am still nauseous and sort of hyper sensitive to my body's feelings. is this normal? I am also only used to 1 large pipe rip but i took a lot more this time using cigar wraps. could that be the reason?

best deal is to Grow ur own,, a plus is U know how it is grow, n that ur getting the strain what U want

Im pretty sure he found some...or grew some by now.

thread from 05.

Wheres a funny jpeg when you need it... I like that batman one.

Put away the shovel...you dug up a thread that is 8 and a half years old. I will have what you are smoking though...:D

Latest posts

Back