Nirvana Aurora Indica Grow Hempy Style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so am i going to see the spurt
when the roots hit the res?

looking good bro

:ciao:

cool,
i started mine in rockwool!
there about 2/3 days old now,you can see a close up of
my ak48 on the first pic of my last post on my G.J!

yeah couldve been. well see.
ill be asking for your help if i decide do to this bucket.
it wouldnt be for another month ish tho till i harvest
keep doin what your doing man

WW anyone?

:hubba:

WW 003.jpg

WW 009.jpg

WW 017.jpg

Hey swift- they are doing good, the one in the first pic is growing real fast and nice. The one in the 2nd picture is taking its time, but so far has a real nice structure- it is my favorite. And 3 picture is of the "sick" one- it will probably be replaced soon by 1 AK48.

---

Grow 122.jpg

Grow 127.jpg

Grow 126.jpg

what prob's did you have?
slimey stalk where the water touchs?
thats the only prob i had and it was from the hoze kinking when i closed the lid,reducing the air flow...lame!
when did you take those clones?
is that trichs i see on one of those clones?!
thats prop why your finding it hard to get roots,
it seems to be a bit harder to get roots out of a flowering clone because some dont survive the change from flowering to veg phase,
not impossable though!
yea they sound crazy fast, where did you get AI the seeds?

hold on ive tryed the paint method, i dont recommend it dude, its very hard to stop the paint cracking and comming off the plastic box,
get alu tape in a hardware store and use that,
its easyer and way neatrer plus it reflects light!
but i dont think it was the light getting in that slows down the rooting,
just stick with it and if they survive long enough they will root!
well they look like very good seeds alright!

wowser those white widows are doing awsome really comeing along nice. the aurora is a great smoke nice smooth taste.

well it stops unwanted growth in your nute tank,
and i heard that roots grow faster without light then in light,

goneindawind said:
wowser those white widows are doing awsome really comeing along nice. the aurora is a great smoke nice smooth taste.

thanks man, I really like the way the WW looks, the long white hairs mmmmm

and I can't wait to try the AI, have been wanting to grow it for awhile now.

Where I am at the RH varies between 10-15%- not very high, and I'm sure in my closet it is even lower

So today I went to this thrift store which for some reason always seems to have humidifiers- they had about 5 different ones, but I decided to get this "Honeywell Natural Cool Moisture Humidifer" for $8.00! This thing is awesome- it shows the RH of the room and can be set for a RH of 40% - 85%. It has a lot of other nice settings too.

Last picture is of the new AI seedling in its mini bucket

---

Grow 132.jpg

Grow 144.jpg

Grow 141.jpg

$8 that cost $8 bucks,
thats a dam good buy man well done!
you have an eye for bargans!
yea thats cool,my self i have a de-humidifierin my room,
i got it for free...well i robbed it on my brother!
my rh is about 85% if i dont keep it down!
but with the de-humidifier i can get it down to less then 40%
great for flowering!
those ak's are looking good!

yea it was high enough!,sorted now,and it looks like im mould free!
and only a week or two to go!

Well I am for certain the roots are finally down in the reservoir for all 3 plants- so they should be taking off now. I base this on the fact that I can actually see a root from the "sick" plant which is the smallest of them all.

1st picture is of the root that can be seen from the drainage hole. This is a good sign- hopefully it will finally start growing now after being stunted for a week.

2nd picture is of the "sick" AI that the roots are visible in.

3rd picture is of of my personal favorite of the three- I have a feeling it is going to be very short and stout with fatty leaves.

4th picture is of the other AI- also looks real good, but might not be as stout as the previous one. But I guess you can't really tell right now- this one definitely looks the healthiest.

The AK48 seedling and other AI seedling in the cups are doing good too.

---

ZZAI 027.jpg

ZZAI 002.jpg

ZZAI 005.jpg

ZZAI 022.jpg

looking good dude!
yea looks like burn alright, and as the plants are so small its too easy to burn them! keep with the nute mix your giving them for maybe another week before you go up,just to make sure you dont fry em!
there comming on though!

Latest posts

Back