Nirvana Aurora Indica Grow Hempy Style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are more flowering pictures of the 2 WW- love the way these have grown. They both have a really strong sweet/citrus smell and the buds are getting thicker everyday. I think they are going to have some nice colas on them as well.

---

WW 027.jpg

WW 028.jpg

WW 029.jpg

WW 045.jpg

ha i read that april fools earlyer today and didnt get tricked and when i saw it just there,i did.... d'oh! dam im stoned!

These AIs seem to be vegging slower than any other strain I have grown- but they look real good and I love the stature. Other people have said their AIs loved the nutrients- these ones seem to hate them- keep getting burnt!

The AK48 & AI seedlings are doing good too.

--

zzAI 006.jpg

zzAI 009.jpg

zzAI 014.jpg

zzAI 017.jpg

zzAI 018.jpg

The water I have been using is store bought artesian water... maybe there is something special in it lol

I use Distilled Water only and am told that the only difference between the artsy fartsie Artesian water and Distilled is that the Distilled has all the hard minerals removed while the artisan doesn't and could be fortified.

Oh well, regardless, I've used the artsy crap when Distilled was out and never noticed a difference.

Vegs said:
I use Distilled Water only and am told that the only difference between the artsy fartsie Artesian water and Distilled is that the Distilled has all the hard minerals removed while the artisan doesn't and could be fortified.

Oh well, regardless, I've used the artsy crap when Distilled was out and never noticed a difference.

Hey Vegs, thanks for the info- but yeah I only used that artesian water for germ in the ziplocks. It was just as cheap as the distilled water. But I've just been using regular tap water since than- we get our water from a well and they seem to like it.

:eek: Well G.G. last girl went morh on me im 0-4 now got last 6 seeds germing 1 week in 5 have popped lets try again...hope yours is going better lol next run getting fem seeds more exp but less hassle i hope

Vegs said:
Amen, I have yet to take that leap of faith or go through the process of testing my tap water...yet.

Give it a shot! Save some of that money.
I've heard with tap water just let it sit out for 24 hours with the cap/lid off and let the chlorine evaporate- than it should be good.

Marsrover1 said:
:eek: Well G.G. last girl went morh on me im 0-4 now got last 6 seeds germing 1 week in 5 have popped lets try again...hope yours is going better lol next run getting fem seeds more exp but less hassle i hope

Aw Mars, sorry to hear about your troubles- but hey it can only get better from here! Keep me updated on your new seeds. I'm just praying I have at least 1 female haha

going to keep it growing, trying to keep the pollen sacks groomed off lol probly a waste of time, we'll just consider it an on going experiment its just to purdy to cut down ill keep ya posted

These AIs have gained height so slow. So slow. Pretty soon the secondary growth is going to catch up! If they keep this up they are going to be half foot tall bushes.

---

zzAI 025.jpg

zzAI 023.jpg

zzAI 021.jpg

i love that plant man i love short and bushy
i want all my blueberries to be that stout if i can..
probably wont happen tho haha
looking dope
tdoc

they might be alittle slow but they sure look strong and fat!
nice work man!

Latest posts

Back