Nirvana Aurora Indica Grow Hempy Style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Mars- same thing happens to me. It's pretty frustrating. You just have to try again- we are all slaves to technology.

I think i diswaded her from turning morph lol scraped off 4 pollen sacs on lower main nodes havent seen any since and shes almost 5' tall i stopped trying to count the buds on her lol glad i stayed my hand on killin her

I was looking at the plants today and noticed a weird leaf on one of them. It has the 7 normal leaves and then 2 other little leaves with round edges. Is this common with indicas?

---

yyAI 026.jpg

yyAI 027.jpg

Hey don- for hydro it is said that a pH of 5.8 is the best for nutrient uptake. And for soil it is said that a pH of 6.5 is the best for nutrient uptake.

Nutrient_Chart.gif

thedonofchronic said:
you think the hydro store would have a really good
ph reader? right now im using the color one i hate it

Mmm they might have one- mine didn't. They just had the cheap ones for soil. You can get them off eBay- I got one that is used for like aquariums and pools it was only like $18 and works fine. Not as accurate as the ones for $100, but it works. My first grow I used the color test too and I actually still use it to make sure the pH meter is in the right spot. It might seem like pain but the color tests are pretty nice, and once you start getting the hang of mixing the nutrients you will start to get the pH exact everytime anyways

yeah its just sometimes ill test my plain water
from the same tap and the ph will be different some days
like from 7.5-8 and stuff

I was looking at the plants today (imagine that) and noticed a weird leaf on one of them. It has the 7 normal leaves and then 2 other little leaves with round edges. Do you think these will turn into leaves just like the others and will have 9 total? Is this common with indicas?

I'm no expert so tkae it for whats it worth. I've had this small variation in a Blue Mystic grow where the more Indica Dominant pheno's sometimes had this what I called "bunching" of the leaves while in veg but once into flower the leaves get a little more skinner. I haven't played with many varieties yet but I have seen this on three separate Indica/Sativa varieties.

Well the AIs are really getting wide- but still not really any gain in height.

The AI in the first picture is 5 inches tall and 14 inches wide. The side growths are out of control- it's like a little jungle in there.

The 2rd picture is of the tallest AI. The secondary side growths on it are also growing really fast. I guess this is just part of the AI genetics?

The 3rd picture is of the AI that was 'sick' early on and the growth was really stunted. Last week it finally took off and started growing again. It's hard to believe what it looked like a week ago.

And finally the last 2 pictures are of the AI and AK48 seedlings which will need to be transplanted soon.

---

xxAI 003.jpg

xxAI 019.jpg

xxAI 023.jpg

xxAI 016.jpg

xxAI 018.jpg

Mine did the same thing G.G. stayed short till around week 5 then they shot for the roof, and as for the burnt tips mine do that to must be the genetics i stayed light on the nutes as well fearing i was over feeding but nothing slowed them down cept me when i found they were males.(off with there heads) im useing the deep water bubble up method they seem to love it my 4 seedlings are 3 weeks out of bean and 5 in tall and 8in wide...

Alright, so in my above post #92- the plant in the 2nd picture is starting to mature and show sex- but I have no idea what it is. So I have a little game- help me sex my plant. What do you think it is male or female? Show me your sexing skills. :hubba:

---

wwAI 005.jpg

Latest posts

Back