Nirvana Aurora Indica Grow Hempy Style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrowinGreen said:
You've really got it out for these AIs, eh buddy? Thanks for the wishful thinking though! If you really are serious- I don't believe you can even tell the sex yet. Those pictures are of the only "preflower" that is even on the plant lol

But time will tell- and I'm definitely not ruling out it being male. I just don't think you can be that sure no matter how experienced you are.

Hey GG.. they really look nice and healthy, not sure I would worry about their height.. as for the ambivalent gender, I gotta agree w/ SwiftGT, give it a few more days and you'll be able to tell for sure.

MOJO for you bro!

Well the 2 seedlings (1 AK48 and 1 AI) that are in the cups started yellowing in the leaves so I figured it was about time to transplant them.

I used the method I described in a previous thread- I cut the cup in 4 different spots and had a cooler filled with water. I than ripped the sides of the cup open and dunked it in the water- all the hydroton floated on the top and released the roots really easily. From there are I transplanted right into the 2 gallon bucket. I used half of a gatorade bottle to create a hole in the hydroton. The roots were really long and healthly looking. So it all went very, very smoothly- roots weren't damaged at all so hopefully there won't be any shock. I definitely recommend this to anyone using hydroton and transplanting.

Here is the thread I was talking about if anyone is interested:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40002

-------

zzAK48 003.jpg

zzAK48 008.jpg

zzAK48 009.jpg

zzAK48 010.jpg

zzAK48 013.jpg

Well if you have been following along in my journal you know of my "sick" AI that was very stunted at the beginning. Lately it has really been taking off! I haven't been checking it for sex because I expected it to show last- but to my surprise I took a close look and noticed the calyx and pistils! I am actually surprised this went female- it's been burnt really bad and I practiced some pinching on it in a few places.

To be specific it showed sex after 45 days of 24/0 lighting. So from 4 AIs I have 1 confirmed female!

The first picture is when she was young and was having problems- hard to believe she looks so good now.

So are you getting nervous Buddy? I would hate to take all your bud :D

-----

AI Grow 022.jpg

vvAI 013.jpg

vvAI 012.jpg

Well it is day 49 from the start of this grow and so far out of 4 AIs- I have 1 confirmed female and 1 confirmed male- which I killed today.

I believe the other AI I have in the flowering room is also a male- so that is too bad.

But the death of this male AI made life and room for the AI that has been sitting in the cup- so today I transplanted the AI from the cup into its new bucket.

---

ttAI 020.jpg

ttAI 027.jpg

ttAI 038.jpg

sorry to hear you got a few males,
so how are you gertting those oz;s over to buddy,
or do you have to grow it first!:D
so Super Plant Tonic, how much is it and how do you use it?
havent heard of it,

ive got three ak48's comming up now, there about a month old.
oh yea,only 1 way bets , new to me!
ill have a look at that stuff, thanks.

Latest posts

Back