Nirvana Group Grow 2013

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
Even in the super soil?

All depends on how strong your mix is and how much they have ratio wise to plain soil. Just keep a eye on it. Better to feed heavy sooner than later. But nutrient wise they are hogs. I fed every watering at around 1200ppm. I know that's crazy(ppm) talk. But that's on the heavy side.

Where is everyone else's? I ended up keeping Jock Horror #1 and White Rhino #1. Funny the keepers had same # outta all of them. Both of them got rave revues and should I decide to fire back up all the old equipment to take a leap into the legal marketplace, these were asked to be first on the list, top shelf, as much as possible :) These below are the JH at week 4.

IMG_3074.JPG

IMG_3084.JPG

My nirvana plants look like hell. But my other plants look nice...what does that mean? I will be embarrassed but take a picture before I harvest them, but I will.

Rose- I would like to see them. Nirvana has been all that I've ordered from and miiiight be some swaying me to another seedbank if there's better options out there. Been looking at Attitude but the brands on there just turn me away. Too many pretty pictures, like walking into a hydro shop with all the nutes :/ pretty bottles but nothing really. Looking forward to it!

Thanks jsmits.. I like Attitude, I have bought Mandalas' strains there and at Mandalaseeds.com. I hate to say it but, this will be my last order from Nirvana. BUT, i would be happy to donate to MP.

I started out at the single seed centre....i like them too.

Ok, but i am going to post a couple of other plants too. All same treatment and conditions. The master kush and the jock horror are from this grow.

DSCF2105.JPG DSCF2106.JPG DSCF2107.JPG DSCF2108.JPG

Latest posts

Back