NY Marijuana Arrest Rates...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtyolsouth

Zen Trichome Labs
Reaction score
Hello MPers...

Check this sick fact out... When IS this insanity going to end? :confused:

Peace!:cool:

Marijuana-Arrest-NY.JPG

Wow HIE.... that's some amazing info... what a racket! :mad: I wonder how many arrests are tourists? When I'm in NYC it's always hard to find a place to get baked when I'm out and about... people everywhere.... Since you never drive anywhere it's hard to find a spot and parks have too many cops walking around... It's good to know this info before my next trip to da city...

Peace!:cool:

I love my sneak a toke...only smoke lets out is what comes out my mouth..so a quik behind a bush works well 4me...so maybe you should think of moveing...West coast a bit more lax IMO..take care and be safe

It's a real shame that the NYC police have to use trickery and deceit to bastardize the law in a way that's favorable to their paychecks.

It's an embarrassment to NYC, and the USA as a whole.

Hundreds of thousands of citizens being conned into opening a loophole in the law that permits a PIG to use obvious entrapment to gain funding for wages.

This is nothing less than a mercenary action being performed by those who are SUPPOSED to be entrusted with public safety and enforcement of the REAL laws that protect the citizens.

Each year, I have less and less respect for the legal system in the USA. It's become an International joke that causes nothing but well deserved scorn for the USA as it lamely tries to portray world leadership.

The USA needs to wake up and see that it's public servants have become unleashed masters, all too ready to use the whip on a pubic of serfs.

I truly hate what the legal system has become. A system of trickery and deceit instead of what our forefathers intended.

A little off the main subject ? last August about exacly a year ago to date, I heard my wife scream in the other room that there was someone peeping in the bathroom window at her ! as I ran out of my back sliding door, a guy was trying to cimb up my fence in the back yard.

I physically submitted the guy on the ground as my wife called the sheriff.
When they showed up I explained to the SIX officers who showed up what had happened ! To my supprise they only questioned the dude and let him go free.

Instead of this idiot getting in trouble, they took down my info and when they ran my drivers license they forcefully in front of my two young boys hand cuffed me and placed me under arrest on a warrent for a boating ticket from 1999 that I had already taken care of at DMV. I spent the night in jail untill it was cleared up that there had been a mistake on the DMV's part.

Way to go pigs ! I could go on and on but im sure my point here is understood !

What equally aggravates me. Is the people allow this to happen and do nothing.
20-30 million people need to take notes from the Iran election, and all these town hall meetings with the antiHealthCare Reform people showing up to be heard.
So I cant blame it all on the pigs. Cause if you allow a school bully to take your milk money everyday. Hes got no reason to stop.

That statistic is pretty wild, I've heard that NYC was pretty bad before but dang. I personally feel like it might be a little overblown because I've never had any trouble down there than I wouldn't where I live now. So many tourists, workers not only from NY but NJ going in and out everyday plus how densely populated NYC is with all the people who live there has to have something to do with it. I know several people who have been arrested in NY for simple possession so I'm pretty sure it's not just NYC so it maybe its a statewide problem.

On a side note getting high and hanging out on the rock in the middle of Central Park by the lake on a nice day is priceless. You just look over at the towering buildings in the distance as you think you are in the middle of NYC on a lake.

Latest posts

Back