Outdoor again...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to water again today, but I was in the dark. No flash on my camera equals no pics in the dark.

The blueberry is living up to the term "prolific budding." And, I think something ate the branch I pollenated. But it's still miles ahead of the rest.

The big hog is looking like it'll be five or six separate colas. The branches are super thick, but the buds aren't really filling out yet. I think the book on this strain says half a kilo or more outdoor, but I think half an lb is more like it.

One looks like something pissed on it. It wasn't yellow, but it looked funny. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was in shock. But, I couldn't figure out from what, and it's still putting on weight, slowly.

The kali is just going nuts! Last week it barely had any flowers at all, now it's putting on some weight. I thought it was a late bloomer, but my source tells me that November is way too long, it'll be done in the middle of October.

All the rest looked normal, and healthy. And, thirsty. Today was there first hit of bloom nutes 15-30-15. I usually don't do that, but this years crop isn't performing up to my expectations. Besides, if I'm wrong it still won't hurt.

I had to go out the the patches again today. It's been a month since any signifigant rain, and that was the first in a month. So, everything is soooo dry, we felt that we should step it up to two gallons a week. Especially since they're really starting to put on weight. I grabbed a few pics of the nicest, sorry the phone doesn't have focus.

80/81-Hog

82/84-Kali Mist

86/87-Mexi\Ak-47 mix (Has 11 decent size colas)

89/90/91-Blueberry (Has begun to lose all the fan leaves, should be done by the end of the month)

DSC00080.JPG

DSC00081.JPG

DSC00082.JPG

DSC00084.JPG

DSC00085.JPG

DSC00086.JPG

DSC00087.JPG

DSC00089.JPG

DSC00090.JPG

DSC00091.JPG

That's some Nice looking plants...Great Strains, i'm sure it's gonna be a nice harvest for you :D ...Keep us Updated the next few weeks ...Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN Mrising...

Out in the woods today, everything is looking beautiful right now. I hit 'em with a shot of bloom booster with a tbs of molasses. I never did that before, but I've had a couple people mention it to me this year so I'm giving it a try. Only put it on the eight we watered today, seven of which are pictured here, for a little comparison with the other site. The smallest WERE here, but it looks like the last shot of 10-54-10 really hit home. 95 is the hog's main branch, the main cola, and was as thick as my water bottle. I had one of the whole thing, but I deleted it by accident. 103/104 is the kali mist, it's really starting to fill out, and will definitely need some more time that the rest. I was gonna get to the second site, but it started to rain. No biggie, I'll just wait to feed till monday, a little free water is always appreciated.

DSC00095.JPG

DSC00096.JPG

DSC00097.JPG

DSC00098.JPG

DSC00099.JPG

DSC00100.JPG

DSC00101.JPG

DSC00102.JPG

DSC00103.JPG

DSC00104.JPG

DSC00105.JPG

I went to see a couple of our small babies. I will never use this location again without replacing the soil, the hill is actually a pile of stones that grass grew on. The one in the bucket was transplanted two weeks ago and is doing better than the one in the ground that got put in with the rest of the girls.

The one in the ground is nicknamed the "roc", why I don't know, but everyone else growing them says that their eight foot tall. Once again, screw this hill. When the rocks aren't preventing growth, they're quickly draining all the water away from the plant.

The one in the bucket is another roc that we left in the bushes by mistake when we hardened them off to the sunlight. Hence the lack of growth anywhere except the tops. But, the one top looks like it might give me a quarter oz, or a little more. Maybe a half oz plant despite spending six months in a bush with little or no light.

I think the site would actually do well to hold my males, or seed crop, since it's no where near any others, plus it's the most likely to be found. Except that next year I'll sink some buckets, maybe four, so I can always remember where the best sunlight is, and not have to stuggle digging the holes.

DSC00107.JPG

DSC00108.JPG

DSC00109.JPG

DSC00110.JPG

Here's the shots from the second locale. I noticed a powdery white substance on some of the heads. I've haven't had any fungus in a long time, I don't foliar feed, and we don't get too much rain from the end of july to the beginning if october. I wasn't sure if it was a fungus, but I didn't see any evidence of bugs, or any deer nibbling on it. I'll have to search around here, but if anyone knows a specific thread to look in, please let me know.

Other than that, they are really packing on the weight right now. I think the blueberry(114/115) will be done in two weeks, maybe three, but it's really looking mature. I'm not sure, but 120/121 has to be a hog. It has the same flower structure, branching structure, leaf structure, and color. They are litterally identical.

DSC00112.JPG

DSC00113.JPG

DSC00114.JPG

DSC00115.JPG

DSC00116.JPG

DSC00117.JPG

DSC00118.JPG

DSC00119.JPG

After further review, most of the white stuff I saw, and removed amounted to bird piss, but there are a couple instances of actual white powdery something there. Better off to have cut the heads out and try to snip it in the bud, so to speak. If it was actual mold, we'll see more of it when we go back again.

I'm having a hard time trying to get enough room to dry it out, I'm gonna try the diy odor remover with the bucket and ona. The problem isn't the amount of fresh goodness that will be there, but the amount of smell they will put forth. The guy I'm growing with this year is in row homes that aren't built so well, he's actually worried about the smell going through the wall. We'll see, because it sure looks like we'll have plenty to smell it up.

Ok, a friend of mine has identified the white "powder" that I saw. I really thought it was mold, but after further review (a couple days on a newspaper), the white spots seem to have disappeared. I took a picture to the afore mentioned homey, and he identified it as some kind of "scaley bug" as he put it. He said that he's seen it many times before, and that if you rub it with your thumb, you'll kill most of them in one shot. He also said that if I had waited and watched long enough that I would have seen something move.

So, if anyone ever sees a small patch of white flakey mildew, or powdery looking stuff, check it out first. It may just be bugs and not fungus. I asked him how he knew about them. He said that he took a bud back to one of his friends, and by the time he got there, they had mostly dropped off, and that's how they saw them move. They were so small they actually looked like powder when piled up on each other.

PS- The last dose of food will be given tomorrow. Stay tuned for a pic update, I'll take a few more of the most advanced ones. I'm also gonna try to use a 10x loop to get a close up. My camera sucks for that.

Out at the plot(s) today. Had a 10x loop from work, so here's a couple of close ups. Plus one of the monster, the hog.

DSC00130.JPG

DSC00131.JPG

DSC00132.JPG

DSC00133.JPG

DSC00135.JPG

Wow mang she is a monster that's for sure. :eek: Great job i'll tell ya that much. :aok: Love the photos keep them coming. ;)

The monster hog has gotten too big for her britches, and you could see her from the road. Like REALLY see her. The other guy on this grow called me yesterday, and said that he drove by and she was staring him straight in the face. Now, she's been this big for a while, but the brush has really started to take a dive. We grew here last year, but we didn't top them like before, so some of them started reaching for the sky. I guess that's what we get for wanting a couple of big colas. Anyway, today I went back on lunch from work and took a look at the trichs, to see how long we need. There was no amber, but I didn't see any clear either. So, in order to try and save the three others behind her, we had to take her three biggest colas off. I coul've cried, what I would give for just ten percent amber. I've never seen it where there were no clear or amber, but this thing has been looking the same for about two weeks, so I figure we're only a week early.

Here's a couple of pics. We were in a hurry to get them hung up, so the only thing we had for a size comparison was dudes hand. He's well over six foot, if that helps. Also, a couple had to be trimmed, or broke off the stalk. They're in the box with a branch from another one that a groundhog must've trimmed up for us. That's what they do, rip the branch off and eat the leaves, leaving the buds for you, if you get there before they go bad.

It'll be another week until we get anything else, but the blueberry was showing signs of maturity last friday, rain is coming this friday, so next friday we'll probably pull her.

DSC00145.JPG

DSC00146.JPG

DSC00147.JPG

I neglected my own thread! We harvested all sixteen of our babies, the kali mist being the last, but it's still in the curing process.
Here's a couple pics. The one went really purple when the weather started to change, and the one in the bucket was a the one we lost in the bushes at my buddies house. Then there's a couple of bud shots.
There's also one of the second wave of harvest in the shed where most of the work went down. Next year I will be in someone's house, 'cause I'm not pruining sixteen plants sitting on the floor again. I'm too old for that ****.

On the end I have included some construction pics of my indoor setup. I am almost ready, just waiting for some paint to dry so I can hang the lights, and ventilation. I bought the econolight ones, but I upgraded to the $25 ones, and got the $18 reflector. I also put one in there to show how far the light comes out past the reflector. I should be getting going by the end of next week.

DSC00151.JPG

DSC00152.JPG

DSC00153.JPG

DSC00156.JPG

DSC00159.JPG

DSC00160.JPG

DSC00161.JPG

DSC00162.JPG

DSC00163.JPG

DSC00164.JPG

DSC00165.JPG

DSC00166.JPG