pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yumyumbubblegum said:
I thought so, we are on the same schedule... so easy to do things at the beginning of the month and be able to keep track :)

Yes it is Yum especially for me..Since I am not the smartest person on the web:)

hey duck i posted a user note for ya,,,do u see it ? does anyone else?

what are they :confused:

and oh yeah :holysheep: charlie looks fantastic:woohoo: ,but i nearly choked when i read she was TO bushy for your liking :eek: send her over to my place then :giggle: ill flower ya for you for free:p

pcduck said:
Yes it is Yum especially for me..Since I am not the smartest person on the web:)

HAHA ...i have to refer to my journal for dates and the ones that arnt in there i dont have a clue how old they are :ignore: ,,,
:fly: any one else wanna live in my world :rofl:

yumyumbubblegum said:
I can't believe how much faster DWC is :holysheep:

i know its unbelievable ,,i cannot wait to get my self up and running with one :48:

Thanks for all your kind comments UKgirl420..lol it is just that Charlie is sooo bushy that a lot of lower buds will be duff...Yes you need to get set up for DWC it is so easy. At least so far(knocking on wood). I am so glad that Andy52 clued me in on DWC.... This is how cheap DWC is
1) black bucket $3.99
2) black lid $2.29
3) air stone $1.98
4) net pot $1.60(bought at hydro store)
5) air pump $ 15.00
6) air line $1.57

So what are you waiting for?

well after this lot in veg have been flowered and i only have the ones vegging ready to go outside ,,,im just gonna concentrate on them for a while onnce its time again to start indoors thats when im planning on havin a go :p

Oh ok..I think you will like it, when you do. No dirt to get on the floor:) that is a bonus right there.

Just pics

100_1115.JPG

100_1118.JPG

100_1119.JPG

i am so glad that you gave the dwc a try.now that you see how much easier and efficent it is,i'm sure you will never grow any other way.everyone need to at least try dwc.i will never grow any other way.

Me too Andy The only time I will ever grow in soil again is during my outdoor summer grow, other wise it will be DWC all the way:)

agreed bro.i am awaiting warm weather to get some super silve haze ready for outdoor growing.i will not grow indoors againg during the hot months.it just costs too much running my portable ac units to cool the tents.

I may try to get one more DWC grow in before the warm temps hit. Since DWC is so fast...But I am more or less getting geared up for my summer grow.

Nice job pcduck. DWC was and still is one of my favorite hydro methods.

Thanks for swinging by NorCalHal. This DWC is definitely my favorite. ...Well so far it has been relatively smooth sailing with the help of everybody here on MariP....Now if I can keep it up for another 5/6 weeks I will be one happy duck.

im thinking about ebb and flow for outside grows PC putting trays out with slabs on the eastside of the yard and hooking the pump up to a bucket or some sort of tub and pumping the water in and out

Nice growing PC!!!! If you dont mind me asking, how do you read the ppms? Iit something like a ph stick?

HydroManiac said:
im thinking about ebb and flow for outside grows PC putting trays out with slabs on the eastside of the yard and hooking the pump up to a bucket or some sort of tub and pumping the water in and out

Thanks for stopping by HydroManiac. I sure wish I could grow outside with these buckets. This hydro just kicks it for growing.

maineharvest said:
Nice growing PC!!!! If you dont mind me asking, how do you read the ppms? Iit something like a ph stick?

Thanks for checking out my grow maineharvest...I have to thank all the good people here on MariP for this grow...If it wasn't for them, I sure wouldn't have the buds sites that I have......Yes my ppm meter has a single probe, ya just stick it in your solution to read it. Just like a lot ph meters

I have 2 new ladies in the house:yay: #2 and #3 are girls.

#1 / the sick one, has not done much, but is still growing

Another observation seems like this bubba/kush bag seed seems to like a single dominant cola.

On a side note: I also picked up 4 Durban Poison clones today:hubba:
They are now under the 6500k:D

I think I may be getting better with this camera :aok:

Tell me what ya think. Better pics or still bad:eek:

100_1120.JPG

100_1121.JPG

100_1122.JPG

100_1123.JPG

100_1126.JPG

100_1127.JPG

100_1128.JPG

100_1129.JPG