pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for stopping by Leafs.Rule.75 I am not sure what is wrong with the light, but I unplugged it for 15 minutes and it came back on. I did have a power flicker yesterday morning,from a storm, maybe that did it.

Thanks for stopping by curiouscat420...I am at 7 weeks with my bubba/kush/**. My clones are just waiting for this grow to get done....I did not put any nutes in the bubble cloner

so those most recent pics are 7 weeks then.. ok... gives me a good idea on what to expect... i am starting to drool a little thinking about it. :D :bong2:

just some pics of my buds and one of my veg/clone closet

:bong2:

100_1179.JPG

100_1180.JPG

100_1181.JPG

100_1182.JPG

100_1183.JPG

Yes we are :eek: BuddyLuv

Started them on straight water on day 49. All cloudy and changing fast:D :cool:

did you find most of the bud growth in the past few weeks or in the first few weeks? if you look at my journal, you can see why i ask... it seems there is a lot of room on my stalks to be filled up...

Hey there curiouscat420 Week 6 they really started to fill out.
This week they are continuing to do that. I checked my trichs and decided to go no nutes. Hoping they will fill out the rest of the way and turn the amount 70/30 that I like.:D or is that 30/70? 30 amber 70 cloudy..:stoned:

:holysheep: I was checking out my veg closet. Looked in and :eek: the dreaded spider mites have struck:eek: I believe they sneaked in with my dp clones:hitchair: .ggrrrr
..I didn't have any spray, so I made up some ISO and water last night and sprayed them good. Will need to go to the store and get some spray....Worried about my flower room....I am also gonna lower my room temps while increasing the humidity...They took just under 2 weeks to raise their ugly heads. Have spread to bubble cloner also:mad:

:spit: spidermites ,,,,i hope you get them sorted without to much damage

next time remember to quarentine (sp)those clones :p

goodluck duck :48:
ps any pics of the girls :bongin:

Thanks UKgirl420:) I am working on getting rid of those mites. Had them 15 years ago, so at least I knew what they were right away....Just been reading up on all the new bug killers...you know I was going keep them separate:ignore: , but the day I transported them is was fridged outside(around 10f). I thought the cold would freeze them out...wrong again:eek:

:bong2::bong2:

Pics day 54

100_1184.JPG

100_1185.JPG

100_1186.JPG

100_1187.JPG

100_1188.JPG

UKgirl420 said:
nice pics duck :aok: who is that charlie?

Those are pictures of Toni and Jessie... Charlie was pinched so many time that he has a bunch:aok: of buds, but not of the big cola type.

Congrats congrats. I just spent all morning reading all 16 pages!
They are looking great. I have 2 plants in my dwc going into week 7 on the 25th. I didn't lst my plants so they stretched to 4 foot in flower from the 2.5 foot they were when I started..
Mine will take a little longer I just checked em and they are just turning cloudy so I think I will be 9 weeks before harvest or maybe later.

Either way check out the sig. We could be test smoking the same day.lol

Congrats. Charlie looks great

Thanks for stopping by city and kushman44 and the encouraging words.

Charlie is hanging...Took a taster off of Toni

Still got the spider mites:cry: :mad: :(

Latest posts

Back