pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks SmokinMom Its a battle that is for sure...Biggest problem is that the stores up here do not have there Spring gardening stuff out yet.

The ISO sprays has knocked them down, but not eliminated them.

lots of info on internet bought a dwc from hydro supplier ur bean looks like its in soil i thought u needed to use clay pellets in dwc if im right changing over may prove difficult.. read cervantes m m horticulture $20.0 at amazon.when u put bean in dwc use a wick and try to get roots showing at bottom of net..fill almst to 2 inch from bottom of net you can over fill and drain to keep roots fed lol

No Pics UKgirl420 the light is off now:(
Charlie is hanging and drying. Toni & Jessie are still under, I will get pics 2 night.

Thanks for stopping by edsr
I made my DWC, could not see the reason on buying something when they are soo easy to make. I think that if you would have gone a another page into my journal you my have seen that I do use hydroton:aok:. I germinate using soil and/or rockwool and never had a problem with rinsing the soil off...Why buy a outdated book when all the information you need is right here at MariPassion?:)

stinkin mites! atleast they hit near the end.. looks like you'll have a nice harvest though. Goodluck Duck!

Thanks there TURKEYNECK I am hitting:hitchair: them mites hard but they are pesky little vermin.Plus they just don't know when to die:ignore:

looking forward to the pic's tonight PC, hope those mites don't hurt your :smoke1:

Aivid, safer's soap and Dr. Doom foggers bud. I like to bomb the room to weaken the little bastards, then Safer soap them, then Avid in that rotation. If you are in Flower Avid can not be used. Avid will kill them trust me.

Thanks BuddyLuv for the heads up. I will be looking for that Avid at all the stores. Our stores are still in winter time mode here:(

Here are some updated pics of Jessie and Toni.

100_1196.JPG

100_1197.JPG

100_1198.JPG

100_1199.JPG

100_1200.JPG

pcduck said:
Thanks BuddyLuv for the heads up. I will be looking for that Avid at all the stores. Our stores are still in winter time mode here:(

You will not find Avid at your local store. Maybe a nursey but not the local garden center. I got mine on line. It is expensive but 8 oz will last you years and it really works, unlike most of the products out there.

BuddyLuv said:
You will not find Avid at your local store. Maybe a nursey but not the local garden center. I got mine on line. It is expensive but 8 oz will last you years and it really works, unlike most of the products out there.

Oh Ok BuddyLuv thanks. I will do an internet search for it.

I did find some spray called Garden Safe Houseplant & Garden Insect Killer By Schultz. The directions say that it kills mites and it contains Pyrethrin.

Thanks...and thanks for stopping by 420benny

They look great duck, gl with the mites the rest of the way:D

Thanks UKgirl420 and kushman44.:)

I hope I have those little critters under control have not seen any in 2 searches.

I also sent a e-mail off to .nl asking where my seed order is.. been over 25 business days or over 4 weeks :eek: see what they say..Nothing from the government either saying they confiscated them:confused: So maybe just a back order problem, altho I wish if that was the case that they could of e-mailed me.

:woohoo: lets hope them critters have gone ,,,
i hope your beans arrive soon and its just a back log of orders :48:

:headbang2: looking good pcduck hope you have getting rid of your mites.once again man top notch pop65:farm: :ccc:

This is our great postal service at work.

I ordered beans from nl.com on January 25
On January 26 I received a confirmation e-mail.

This is where it gets good.
On February 2 the postal service tried to deliver and left a notice.
I never received this notice.
I waited the appropriate number of days before contacting nl.com.
nl.com gives me the tracking number. I then proceed to the post office.
The post office has my package and they have crossed out my address and put another address number in its place. Then comes up with some lame excuse that they were out of the notifications, this after having it the whole month of February.

Oh well I got my beans:yay: :dancing: :dancing: :yay:

Latest posts

Back