pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks city.

I leave those small sugar leaves in order to serve as some protection for the buds.

great work pcduck
thta looks like some nice buds you got there!
hope mine turn out as well as yours!

curiouscat420 said:
sugar leaf?
Hi:ciao:curiouscat420
I think that, that is what they call those little tiny leaves that a person would have to destroy the bud to remove. Plus they are just covered in trichs!

swiftgt said:
great work pcduck
thta looks like some nice buds you got there!
hope mine turn out as well as yours!

Thanks swiftgt for stopping by and the compliment. I just hope this next grow turns out the same or better so that I know that it was not a fluke.:D

Hi :ciao: Everybody :ciao:

Just planted my beans for my summer grow:hubba: They consist of: Blueberry, White Widow, Mazar x Afghan, and 4 strains of some killer seeds my friend gave me. Plus I will be taking clones of my Bubba/Kush and Durban Poison.:hubba:
Saving my Aurora Indica for my fall indoor:D

I also have turned my garden to 12/12 today. Lets see if the first was just luck or if this DWC is really that easy and fail proof.

100_1215.JPG

100_1216.JPG

100_1217.JPG

well they where some of the fastest growing plants ive seen,
it was just crazy!
im sure it wasnt just a fluke! better not anyway because i want to swap to dwc in a few weeks and i want results like yours!

No fluke swiftgt The clones I took took some harsh treatment and snapped right out of it and cranking the new growth. I was amazed.

looking great in there duck :cool2:
some nice strains you got there for the great outdoors ;)
you gonna be doing a journal ?

:peace: :48: :peace:

hey duck long time no talk :headbang2:
everything in this thread looking awesome.

i was wonderin duck if you could hook me up with how you learned how to make your dwcs. if its simple enough.

i want to try a dwc or i was going to try the hempy buckets.
i have no experience with hydro nutes or anything hydro, so i dont want to mess it up when i try it. also right now with growing in soil, i dont have to worry about my p.h.
but if i move to something hydro im going to have to probably mess with my water all the time right
and i dont get what pump i need

thanks buddy

Hello there, DWC rocks :).
I got too much time on my hands and after reading your thread i thought i'd have a bit of an experiment.
Bodged it together with a crappy little air pump i picked up for about £5 and stuck in a clone.
WOW lol, its wiping the floor with my others lol, quicker growth, healthier (my others not exactly bad either) and easier to maintain.
Thanx for opening my eyes to this way man, soon as rest i got in coco are gone its a total switch for me for sure.
Good luck with this lot and congrats on the last.
All the best fella

whats up brother duck?:) lovely lookin green goin into 12/12.;) . you got this puppy. here, hold this,:48: , while i go do this,:watchplant: ...bb...

Thanks Newbud. You sure are right. This DWC does rock. I have a feeling this next grow is going to be even better. The addiction of a ph pen is really supercharging these girls this time. Good luck on your change over, you won't be sorry.

Hey banjobuzz how goes it? Thanks, the garden is looking even better this time around and I was pleasantly surprised the first time.

looks like we both hit homers on our first step up to the plate duck.:hubba: :cool: .

DWC Buckets are deffinately a huge hit at bb's house. the test run turned in some amazing results, with little effort. we'll be running these from here on out. (we do still like to play in dirt too), but the hydro will have a stay with us. and the switch was an easy one at that.;) :cool: .

rock those girls duck!!!bb!!!:hubba: ...

Little update on my summer grow.

Planted.....................Popped

3 Blueberry................3
4 White Widow...........4
3 Mazar x Afghan........3
My Friends strains

I will be one happy camper if they would be all ladies, but one lady of each strain would be sweet.:)

Now the hardest part of growing is coming up for me. Getting my little seedlings to get some roots. For some reason this is the toughest part for me.

My 2nd DWC is coming along even better than the first grow. Amazing growth, superseding the first grow.:)

Hello there pcduck, do you know if there any minimum size limits relating to the size of plant you'd wanna grow?
I imagine if you were keeping em smallish then bucket wouldn't need to be too big ( i dunno lol ) but i'm toying with the idea of doin 6 BIG plants each with there own 600 or or every 2 sharing 1 600 on a moving light rail.
Any clue or info on what size tub i'd need for the rootball on these plants.
Again good work, watching this thread with a keen eye all the best fella.
A little MOJO for ya grow

Newbud said:
Hello there pcduck, do you know if there any minimum size limits relating to the size of plant you'd wanna grow?
I imagine if you were keeping em smallish then bucket wouldn't need to be too big ( i dunno lol ) but i'm toying with the idea of doin 6 BIG plants each with there own 600 or or every 2 sharing 1 600 on a moving light rail.
Any clue or info on what size tub i'd need for the rootball on these plants.
Again good work, watching this thread with a keen eye all the best fella.
A little MOJO for ya grow

with plants that size I would go with single 5 gallon buckets. It would make for rotating and changing solutions much easier.

Hey Newbud:ciao: Like BuddyLuv says if you want big plants go with a 5 gallon bucket. I flipped mine at 12" and by the time they get done they have huge rootballs. Plus I have heard that it is really difficult to grow 2 different strains in the same tub or bucket. I have never tried it, just taking the word of the experience growers here on MP.:bolt::bong2:

Thanks for cruisin in BuddyLuv :ciao: It is always enjoyable hearing from you.

5 gallons it is, thanx guys, just need to get these pesky coco's done now lol.
Was goin to buy quite a few aquafarms at £50 a time till i seen and tried this way, £50? er no lol screw that, the future is here people take note.
Cheers again all :)

Newbud said:
Was goin to buy quite a few aquafarms at £50 a time till i seen and tried this way, £50? er no lol screw that, the future is here people take note.
Cheers again all :)

Yes you can make a nice DWC for nearly peanuts compared to some of these other systems thats for sure. Plus if you are a dyi type of person it is even cheaper:D

Latest posts

Back