pcduck's first DWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha the old switcheroo eh..

are you going to be starting a new thread?
sorry if you covered that

Howdy tdoc I will be starting a new journal once my summer grow moves outside. Will be keeping my 2nd DWC right here.

Lets see, my 2nd DWC is growing like a house on fire.
My summer outdoor grow seedlings: I had a WW sprout and die, as already mentioned and 2 of my friends beans, one did the same thing and one has not sprouted yet.

100_1225.JPG

100_1226.JPG

hey pc our pics give me hope ..first time dwc.culd use youre help.. im 73 and still doin weed..just learnig to grow ..had success w/ 2 clones in soil bought a minicool cab i posted a thread on my experience first planting.. i just bought some cuttings andhope that i can get them to root i also bought a5 gal. dwc.. i hope im allowed to ask questions how close shd the nutrient water level be to the bottom of the net? next how close to the bottom of the net in clay pellets should you place your rooted clone ? edsr

edsr said:
hey pc our pics give me hope ..first time dwc.culd use youre help.. im 73 and still doin weed..just learnig to grow ..had success w/ 2 clones in soil bought a minicool cab i posted a thread on my experience first planting.. i just bought some cuttings andhope that i can get them to root i also bought a5 gal. dwc.. i hope im allowed to ask questions how close shd the nutrient water level be to the bottom of the net? next how close to the bottom of the net in clay pellets should you place your rooted clone ? edsr

Thanks for stopping by edsr:ciao:

I place my clone as close to the bottom of the net pot as I can.
I keep the water level even with the bottom of the net pot till roots are hanging down into the bucket. Once the roots are dangling into the bucket I just use 3 gallons of nutes per bucket, about every other day I top it up to the 3 gallon mark with ph adjusted water.

Thanks for stopping by UKgirl420:)

if the net is deep and the clone is at the bottom HOW DO YOU ADD CLAY PELLETS without burying the clone? could you explain the stages of filing the net to the top to prevent light leaking onto roots would you consider an email connection or pvt messages for this lesson ?/ i don't know how too navigate the threads

Wow think i need sleep lol, was tripping out on pics 3,4 & 6.
Nice, plenty of smokes from all that lot lol

:bong2: I was just wondering why this rule
1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.
is never enforced? The Mods even Thank Posts that are widespread with *****.

I am not a prude and can swear just as good as the next sailor, but is it really needed or necessary here? on our forums? I always thought that this was an unique characteristic that made MariP a better forum.

If the Mods encourage this type of behavior by thanking posts or doing nothing, what is next? Seed trading, name calling, exchanging of personal information or even the dreaded flame wars? This is just my $0.02

DUCk :ciao:

are we feeling a little annoyed to day :hairpull:
here have this :bong1: and let your grievences float away in the sound of the bubbles :bongin:

UKgirl420 said:
DUCk :ciao:

are we feeling a little annoyed to day :hairpull:
here have this :bong1: and let your grievences float away in the sound of the bubbles :bongin:

Not annoyed UKgirl420 Just wondering how these Mods roll?

:bolt::bong2:

:ciao: duck...as i agree with ya 100%...and have been discusted myself ..I just leave for a while..count backwards from 10...brush myself off..and try and move on...i know its hard when it seems like everyday we are seeing more and more of the Little rule brakers...well little leads to HUGE..we will just have to wait and see how it all plays out. I do my part..and stay away from those threads that they seem to let slide by..those things start to eat at me..im glad to see you are enjoying the DWC..i plan to run it again next fall..and the ww you say sprouts and dies off..is this a common thing with those? How many have you done? and how many did this? and how old are they? I have found that white widow is nute sensative:aok: thanks for shareing with us..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

pcduck said:
Not annoyed UKgirl420 Just wondering how these Mods roll?

:bolt::bong2:

Try and PM them duck....even MarrP himself...I have ...but some dont like to reply back:confused2: maybe they aint been on..idk..i gave up...:ignore: ...Keeping my side of the street clean..and Moderating myself:giggle:..I have been Bad..and put myself on notice:rofl: one more staement like that..and Im banning myself for 3 days:lama:....What would I do for 3 days with out server busy..:spit:..anyway this is makeing for some entertaining times:D

stay cool:cool:

I try to adhere to it the best I can fellas. I have two small children that repeat anything they hear so I am usually on my best behavior. Heck I even got caught spelling the "F" word out playing pool with my buddies at the bar the other night. I got some of the craziest looks from the two tables next to us LOL. However, when I read a thread by White WidowMaker aka-howardstern, whitewidower, mfgcom, etc... I just can't help myself. So now I do not even open a thread I see she has posted in, until some others have posted so I do not even have to view it.

Hey there CowboyBudsky I read about your heat problem. I just hope this big lake I live by can keep my temps downs till harvest. I am thinking of wrapping something white around my buckets to see if that will help if need be.

:ciao: 4u2sm0ke & BuddyLuv hold this:bong1: and hit it

I am not upset or nothing just wonder why have the rule if not going to be followed. I know that I have broken this rule, it was in a grow journal, which don't bother me in the least. If you know that somebodies' GJ is going to consist of this type of behavior, the person has a choice of not viewing it, but when it is in nearly every thread? Maybe it is more of the consistency or inconsistency of the Mods, that is what baffles me and it does annoy me a little I guess.

Alls :cool: BuddyLuv like ya said sometimes it is appropriate;). I wonder sometimes how I still have my tongue, with that line up :rofl:

Latest posts

Back