pesticides

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to much fking work. Id rather grow personal and keep my day job.

not looking for perfection here , just a way to control pests and diseases with as little negative effects to my health as I can

the odds of poisoning ones garden with Pyganic or Spinosad or Azamax are a lot less than using lead and asbestos

apples and oranges are edible but so is arsenic and mercury , common sense is to eat the apples and oranges and avoid the poisons
We all have to fool ourselves to the extent we gain a level of comfort, and what we can live with. Then we all fool ourselves that we also had the best idea.

Bubba

We all have to fool ourselves to the extent we gain a level of comfort, and what we can live with. Then we all fool ourselves that we also had the best idea.

Bubba

yeppers , my level of comfort is zero bugs , unless they are good bugs , and no mildew

Oxidate works super great on powdery mildew

OxiDate 2.0 is an environmentally friendly broad-spectrum bactericide and fungicide that is:

It is exempt from pesticide residue considerations and is EPA registered.

OxiDate 2.0 uses peroxygen chemistry to kill a wide range of bacteria and fungi on contact. Use OxiDate 2.0 to fight Alternaria, Anthracnose, Bacterial Spot and Speck, Botrytis, Fusarium, Phytophthora, Pythium, Rhizoctonia, Powdery Mildew and Downy Mildew and other such disease causing pathogens.

Uses Include:

• Foliar applications on a wide variety of crops - melons, tomatoes, peppers, snap and dry beans, strawberries, cole crops, and mushrooms.
  • Seed Treatments
  • Pre-plant Dip Treatments
  • Soil Drench
  • Applications through Irrigation and Aerial Spray Systems
See the label information for full list of uses and instructions.

97EAA74E-DC1E-4A25-9A20-F0F79E7656A3.jpeg

Latest posts

Back