Purple Widow X AK48, Purple#1, Purple Power,Twilight And Auto Ak47

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few pictures of some Purple power that was harvested a few days ago. :D
The other two Ladies are Lifeshine that was given to me by a friend. ;)
The pictures dose not do the Girls justice.
They have very hard buds and are covered with beautiful white crystal and a nice berry smell. :hubba:
They are still several weeks out but I am not sure of their flowering time. I didn't get that information. :eek:
Has anyone ever grown this strain to give me an estamated time on how long the flowering time is??:confused:

001.jpg 006.jpg

LifeShine.jpg 027.jpg

Good Lord!! Look @ Those Nugs!! I Can Taste It Through The Damm Screen...CAN U SAY GET MONEY!....BTW, Gdt, Do U Know What Auto-strain Has Purp In It?, As Well As Blueberry?..u Know Those Are The Exotics And Are In High Demand.. Esp. Dwn Here In So. Fla...gonna buy sum d-ryders, Lr2,ak-47 seed in da mean time. Would B Nice If Joint Doctor Bred Purple & Berry strains,nothing against sativas and such,(too long though!) I love da autos like u and richyB!

i just know im gonna see beautiful plants or buds when i drop by your garden and as usuall i am more impressed than l was last time ,,,,
Fantastic purples :woohoo:

bombbudpuffa said:
Is the purp potent GDT? Whats it seeded with?
It is hard to believe but we have not sampled the purple yet most likely we will smoke it today:holysheep:

The Purple was pollinated with auto AK47.
I got some seed but not many.
For some reason the seed were in the caylaxes were to small some had 2 or 3 in one.:eek:
I never had this happen before.
The PurplwWidow x AK48 had very few seeds on it too.
Maybe I waited to long to pollinate :confused: :confused:

Man GrandDaddy those Purple Power nugs look Amazing :D Man you are shure a good grower :) :eek: I dident vote for you because I dident look at everyones pics :eek: I wish I had looked at yours before I voted sorry :)

hey GDT, are any of those purps u growing a F1 indica/sativa hybrid?? Or do you know of any?? I was asking because I wanna grow a good purple strain indoors...(and I heard most are sativas) Wish they had an auto purp! (I guess that's why u pollenated the purple with auto ak47 huh?)

haha wow man you got some really pretty purple buds growing their. I bought some seeds a while ago and thanks for the inspiration. I started two today to start on 12/12... I'm HOPING for just a little bud and maybe some seeds :) Thanks.

uptosumpn said:
hey GDT, are any of those purps u growing a F1 indica/sativa hybrid?? Or do you know of any?? I was asking because I wanna grow a good purple strain indoors...(and I heard most are sativas) Wish they had an auto purp! (I guess that's why u pollenated the purple with auto ak47 huh?)

Not any hybrids but I am working with my AutoAk47 pollen to try and get that Auto Purple.
I have some beans from this Purple power that were a result of AutoAk47.
I may get lucky and have a couple of autos in this batch of seeds.
I don't plan on starting them for a while.
I am going to try a purple strain called Twilight that is 100% Indica but with the ak47 cross I may get lucky.
last grow I had one that went Hermi on me.
She was a nice bush not a big monster and I over vegged her because of autos finishing up under 18/6.
this time I will try again with a short veg time, She is a Dutch Passion feminized.
If you have time check it out here, its several plants down.
http://www.dope-seeds.com/dutch_passion.htm

banjobuzz said:
very nice GDT.:D . now i see why the pugs are hanging out in the grow room. ...bb...

Yes The Pugs love to be around the plants.
I just had to take a picture of her with what we call the blunt.
Its one of the rawhide chew sticks good for their teeth.
She carries hers around the house until she decides to start chewing it till its a nasty mess and it gets trashed. :eek:

Yesterdays pictures were taken after I trimmed 6 plants up for their final week of flushing. :cool:
I did this before with Autos and the leaves grew back enough around the bud to protect it befor the chop.
It seemed to produce more crystal on them.
I thought I would give it a try with these 6.
I am very excited having 3 G13, 2 lifeShine, And 1
BubbleDust. :hubba: :hubba:
Several weeks back a small branch broke on one of the G13's. Of course my oldest Son was glad to do a quick one day special cure he dose and sample it. :D
He told me this premature bud was very good a different type of high kinda uppity and laughing but when he went to get up it set him back down. :bong:
This is coming from a 22 year old career bud smoker. :bongin:
I can't even come close to smoking with him and keeping up.
Beside this I have the Lifeshine that looks grate and has a very good aroma to it. I took a good whiff with my nose buried in a bud and WOW!! excellent citrus fragrance. :aok: :aok:
I can't wait on these girls to cure and get their final smell and taste.

Latest posts

Back