**rami's First Grow!**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good so far man before you know it theyll be pumpin up they starting doubling in size every week its crazy

DAY 12

the plants are doing great...but the bottom 2 leaves of every plant have completely stopped growing...only the bottom leaves...the rest are growing just fine...

the stems are relly thin!!!! i have a fan thats been blowing on the plants 24/7..but im not really noticing a big difference...they are still not thickining...wat could the problem be?

i couple of days ago...i made my own co2..wit yeast sugar and water...24hours later...right away ive noticed the plants stood up..and became more green in color and they looked really refreshed...how much ppm of co2 does these bottles produce? does anyone kno?

anyways heres some pics...

tell me wat u guys think...and thanks to everyone that had commented before...

11112006(001).jpg

11112006(002).jpg

11112006(003).jpg

11112006.jpg

oo...and ive planted a new seedling i couple of days ago...ive tried to germinate a bunch of seeds in a cup of water...and i forgot about em and left em in the cup for a whole week!!...haha..anyways...most of em germinated..and one had a really long tip (that green thing)..almost 3 inches in size...so i planted a couple of days ago..and today it sprouted..u think it will grow or will it mess up cuz of this weird germination method?!

rami said:
DAY 12

the plants are doing great...but the bottom 2 leaves of every plant have completely stopped growing...only the bottom leaves...the rest are growing just fine...

the stems are relly thin!!!! i have a fan thats been blowing on the plants 24/7..but im not really noticing a big difference...they are still not thickining...wat could the problem be?

i couple of days ago...i made my own co2..wit yeast sugar and water...24hours later...right away ive noticed the plants stood up..and became more green in color and they looked really refreshed...how much ppm of co2 does these bottles produce? does anyone kno?

anyways heres some pics...

tell me wat u guys think...and thanks to everyone that had commented before...
Your babies are looking great. Not sure about the mixture you have made as we have never used it before. As for your seeds that you left in the cup of water for a week. The best thing you can do is toss them in some dirt and see what happens. :aok:

DAY 17 :(

wuddup..

2 are doing great...1 is growing reeeeeeeeleeee sloooo...1 has completely stopped growing since i transplanted it like 5 days ago :confused: ...plz tell me wat to do for the slow one and the one that stopped growing??? wat can i do to speed them up...

can i start nutes today or tomorrow?

heres some pics..

1. mary jane --- the best in growth out of all my plants..shes great and growin really nice

2. Jameela --- 2nd best out of the plnts...shes growing almost as good as MJ

3. Pamela --- slow growth...wat can i do?

4. (no name yet) --- completely stopped growin since i transplanted..

rami said:
DAY 17 :(

wuddup..

2 are doing great...1 is growing reeeeeeeeleeee sloooo...1 has completely stopped growing since i transplanted it like 5 days ago :confused: ...plz tell me wat to do for the slow one and the one that stopped growing??? wat can i do to speed them up...

can i start nutes today or tomorrow?

heres some pics..

1. mary jane --- the best in growth out of all my plants..shes great and growin really nice

2. Jameela --- 2nd best out of the plnts...shes growing almost as good as MJ

3. Pamela --- slow growth...wat can i do?

4. (no name yet) --- completely stopped growin since i transplanted..

You may have stunted them when you transplanted that might be the reason for the slow growth. Did you break any of the roots during transplant? Also i myself wouldn't start them on nutes just yet.

the small one is the one im worrying about the most...cuz the only stress she got from the beginin til now is the transplanting...but pamela has been thro alot of sh*t since the beginin..i broke the stem by accident once but it healed in 2 days and stood back up (i tied it to a small stik to make it stand up) and i burned the edge of one leaf in the first 2 bottom leaves...that was about a week ago...til now it didnt heal!!..

so how long u think this stress problem gon last? for both plants..

thanks for all the help man..

rami said:
the small one is the one im worrying about the most...cuz the only stress she got from the beginin til now is the transplanting...but pamela has been thro alot of sh*t since the beginin..i broke the stem by accident once but it healed in 2 days and stood back up (i tied it to a small stik to make it stand up) and i burned the edge of one leaf in the first 2 bottom leaves...that was about a week ago...til now it didnt heal!!..

so how long u think this stress problem gon last? for both plants..

thanks for all the help man..
No problem rami. It could be any number of days before you see something happen as far as new growth. All i can say is keep an eye on them and just give them water when needed and see what happens.

Rami plants look good, keep the glass reflector for now it's fine. I do think you should loose the foil as it will only burn the undersides of leaves up. Also some double sided black/white plastic would be good to enclose the plants for later when you start to flower. good luck man!

hey just wanted to say you should put the glass back in that fixture it's there for the saftey of you and your plants as well as being able to put that light i liltlle closer to the plants. you can never have to much air movement. i have 4 computer fans in my room plus a big a## box fan. i have two on my 175 watt mh fixture one blowing on the bulb and one as outtake behind the blub. 2 in the top of my room also for outake and the box fan for the plants and the whole room. my temps are a round 75-85 with hum at 50-60. here are some picks so you can see what i am talking about. plus i can put my light at round 4'in's with no burn runing 175watt mh plus 200watts of flouos for sidelighting. thinking about adding a 150 hps to the setup for all around lighting the hps will only cost me 88$ at lowes i will have to make a remote ballst like i did the mh

Nov16_0001.jpg

Nov16_0002.jpg

Nov16_0003.jpg

Nov16_0004.jpg

bad things are meant to happen around my plants!!...i just broke my fu&^&* fan!!!...

anyways thanks for the comments yall...im gon get some fluros tomorrow and put em around the plants for side light..im gon have to by some computer fans cuz im too broke to buy a new fan ....

im growing in a big room...i open windows every once in a while for new air..i have two fans in the room..(used to)...do u think i need all that in/out room ventalation??

It's not just saving on the bill these guys are talking about. That MH bulb don't last forever. And that bulb aint going to do anything good for your babies. It would be pot freindly to use a not so intense light. But your plants are doing well, just don't over-do it. That is the most common mistake for begginers. I myself am known to over fertilize. But I have calmed down. Let the plants to their thing. Oh, and they wont need any nutes for a good month if you used good soil.

hey flush em immediately they should have been flushed before they got that bad nute burn only gets worse as time goes by

how much water should i flush them wit?

the general rule of thumb is to flush with 3X the pot size 3 gal pots 9 gals water or at least until water runs clear

Yeah dude, I was wondering when you said the plants had stopped growing. This and that 'dried out' flava are the things I keep an eye out for.

One thing with soil you are going to have to have patience for the change and trust in your technique.

Chart out the strength of your current mix so you know where your starting point is.

The main thing is not to jump from change to change in an effort to save things. I learned that the hard way my first grow when I was (rightly) on the path to lowering nutes, then got paranoid hearing all the 'mag deficiency' and narped my (remaining) plant with an ill advised Epson salt fix. Luckily I saw the error of that one really fast and she still made it to harvest.

pamela...the one thats was burned really bad...died after the flush..the other two are getting worse and worse...the flush didnt do ****..

zarnon wat do u think i should do man?...i have a feeling ther both gon die on me soon!...i flushed em yesterday...but that didnt help..

Zarnon said:
Yeah dude, I was wondering when you said the plants had stopped growing. This and that 'dried out' flava are the things I keep an eye out for.

One thing with soil you are going to have to have patience for the change and trust in your technique.

Chart out the strength of your current mix so you know where your starting point is.

The main thing is not to jump from change to change in an effort to save things. I learned that the hard way my first grow when I was (rightly) on the path to lowering nutes, then got paranoid hearing all the 'mag deficiency' and narped my (remaining) plant with an ill advised Epson salt fix. Luckily I saw the error of that one really fast and she still made it to harvest.

mg def might the problem...ima wait til tomorrow and see...if it is an mg problem...can use something else other than epsom salts...cuz we dont hhave that here??

yesterday i got a lil paranoid and flushed it wit water without lettin thhe water sit over night..could that be the problem?...usually when i water theem...the water stays over night..

hey you flushed when they were already completely burned plants dont heal from that the new growth just comes back healty. while the other stuff is screwed. you should have flushed long before it got that bad bro. also any grocery store has epsom in the toothpaste and deoderant aisle. people use em to soak there feet. among other things. good luck. also i dont think you have a mag def

Latest posts

Back