**rami's First Grow!**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks tbg...
everything is good except one thing...im leaving tomorrow!..for 2 weeks...a friend of mine is goin to take care of the plants...

spent 2 hours today in the room to cover every light leak...i got a 400w hps for half price :D yesterday...and bought a timer...hooked everything up today and turned off the lights for 12/12.. when can i use nutes??...

ill have some pics tomorrow...

peace.

rami said:
thanks tbg...
everything is good except one thing...im leaving tomorrow!..for 2 weeks...a friend of mine is goin to take care of the plants...

spent 2 hours today in the room to cover every light leak...i got a 400w hps for half price :D yesterday...and bought a timer...hooked everything up today and turned off the lights for 12/12.. when can i use nutes??...

ill have some pics tomorrow...

peace.
Rami make sure you tell your friend everything he or she is gonna need to know before leaving. ;) The last thing ya want is to come home and find all your plants dead. :eek: We usually don't start giving the ladies any nutes until about 2 or 3 weeks into flower.

dont worry tbg...i told the guy everything he needs to know

the plants are now 1 week in flowering...i dont have any new pics yet..tomorow my friend will send me new pics..and hes goin to chek the sex of both plants..

heres some pics i took before i left...these pics are from day 1 flowering..i noticed stretching on both plants that day on ther first 12 hours of dark..

Mary Jane

Jameela

Cool rami. The ladies are looking great. :aok: Hope you have a great vacation my friend. ;)

wow, i need to get rid of cfl's, your plant is HUGE! looks good. my plants are 1/3 your size on day 31.

these pics are 8 weeks in veg...u have a long way still noob84...just give em one more month and they will grow good...and by the way...height doesnt matter at all..jameela is shorter than Mary jane but it has the same number of leaves...Mary Jane is only faster in secondary growth...

hey..

came back today from my two weeks vecation..BALLS!!...both plants are males...gon make hash out of em..and tomorow start germinating new seeds and getting ready for my next grow...im thinking SOG..

ill show u pics of the ''guys'' tomorow...

Damn rami sorry about the male plants but i hope you had a great vacation. That's one thing that sucks about starting from seed. You get all that way for your plant to be a freaking males. :( Anyway good luck on the next grow. ;)

rami said:
hey..

came back today from my two weeks vecation..BALLS!!...both plants are males...gon make hash out of em..and tomorow start germinating new seeds and getting ready for my next grow...im thinking SOG..

ill show u pics of the ''guys'' tomorow...

Damn :( they looked so good too

thanks guys...

i will have pics up in a couple of hours...soon as the lights turn on...

yesterday i noticed a huge light leak from the window...and i think its been there for a while..my friend proly didnt notice it...could the plants be hermies??..can u guys tell me wat signs do hermies show??

here are some pics...as u can see...balls everywhere...they look like footballs actually...some of them opend and some white powder all over the leaves...is that pollen?

MJ :eek:

jameel (starting to grow balls all over)

Bummer about the males...cheers to ya for not giving up, your plants looked healthy and happy.

Yes light leaks during dark period in flower can be very bad...button up that flower room tight.

White powder definately sounds like pollen, they were far enough along too. H2O will kill pollen on contact, time will too. By the time your new seeds are sexed, there shouldn't be any viable pollen still around.

Latest posts

Back