Rdrose's SpeedQueen/WW indoor grow....let's see how this goes!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the positive thinking there, Akirahz. :)

Those are some super fine looking buds in development. WOW!

All I can say. Great job. You have some good times coming your way

Thanks Clev! I'm enjoying watching the WW's grow in this environment...and I'm anxious to see how much more they develop! Glad you stopped in... :)

Thought I'd post a few new pics, it's been 7 days since my last update! :)

First two pics: The SpeedQueen babies are coming along nicely... They are now 10 days old :D I was planning to put them into flower at 2 weeks, but I may hold off til they get a little more mature.

With some luck, I might get a couple of females this time!! :eek:

Next 2 pics are of the smaller WW's that are having some issues they're getting a little better... but I posted more pics of them under Sick Plants to get some feedback in case I'm missing something:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=185680#post185680

All the rest are of the larger WW that is doing very well, she is 19 days into flower...liking the way the flowers are coming on...I can see the trich's forming on the leaves...:hubba:

I started them all on Tiger Bloom and continuing w/the Big Bloom, following the FF Nutrient Chart.

Dec 2007 022.jpg

Dec 2007 024.jpg

Dec 2007 017.jpg

Dec 2007 016.jpg

MarP 5.JPG

Dec 2007 012.jpg

Dec 2007 013.jpg

Dec 2007 019.jpg

WW close up.JPG

Looking real nice Rdrose. :aok: Those White strains can get very nute sensative so you have to be careful. ;)

You're right TBG...they are very nute sensitive...I lost sight of that fact when I switched their ferts over to Tiger Bloom, I guess. I flushed them, gave them some organic bone meal to raise the pH, spray w/Epsom Salt water, and keepin' an eye on them, but I think they'll be fine.

Hey Jash, thanks for stopping by!

Hey Rose! Looking good. I sure hope for some females on your SQ's. Your WW are looking good. You will have some fine smoke when they get done.

Seems like you are working out all your bugs. You'll be an old pro sooner than you know it.

Take care. PB:)

I havent popped in for a while. Look at all those hairs!!! She's gonna be a great one! :D

Sure do look good. When you start the Cha-Ching you will notice a very quick growth spurt in bud and Trich's and with the WW. Mine did:grinch:

Thanks for stopping in medicore!

Good to see ya SM!! It has been awhile! :ciao:

Audix, hope all is going well for you.

PB, thank you, I'm definitely getting a good education in growing MJ!! LOL :p

s21, I'm hesitant to use any additional nutes on these WW's. I'll probably give it a try with the Speedqueens if I get a female of two!

Hey RD those look great:D
Hope the sprouts will turn out to be females:aok:
Good luck:)
Dro:cool2:

wow wonderful plants! How are them speed queens coming along rdrose? Are they still vegging?

Thanks Dr. Dro...so do I!! LOL

Hey, Akirhaz, yep, they are still vegging...haven't decided when I'm going to put them into flower.

Hello Rd, Everything is looking good. I really like this bud shot of yours. Just the right amount of light in the center. That would make a nice BPOTM.

Thanks SD... hadn't considered it...but now that you mention it, I just might have to enter it!! ;)

It's time for an update, friends!

The White Widow girls are hanging in there, they've been in flower for 30 days now. :cool: The new leaves are still showing some signs of the yellowing at the tips of the leaves, pics 1 & 2 are of the two smaller WW's, pic # 3 shows the best comparison of damaged leaves vs.new leaves. Also, I did use some of the SQ pollen from the male plant and pollinated a few of the buds on a lower branch of one of the smaller girls, you may be able to see the orange pipe cleaner where I marked the spot. ;) The two in the smaller containers are not going to be nearly as productive as the one in the larger tub.

(Pics 4 thru 7). The larger girl is also showing signs of the damaged leaf tips, although not nearly as severe as the smaller ones. I flushed all 3 of them again today with plain water, I'll be watching to see how they do over the next couple of days.

The Speed Queen babies (Pics 8 thru 11) are doing okay, although they are showing me signs of needing some nutrients. One is beginning to show slight yellowing on the bottom leaf and the cotyledons are definitely yellowing on most of them.

I gave them a little sip of nutes day before yesterday, going to take it slow with them. They'll get more next watering. After Christmas I will get some lime (thanks, Hick!) to add to the FFOC soil I'll be transplanting them into then put them into flower.

That's all for now...I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!

Dec 23 WW's 014.jpg

Sm WW polinated.JPG

MarP Comparison of old new leaves.JPG

Dec 23 WW's 019.jpg

Dec 23 WW's 009.jpg

WW close up.JPG

Dec23 Lge WW.JPG

Dec 23 WW's 001.jpg

Dec 23 WW's 002.jpg

Dec 23 WW's 005.jpg

Dec 23 WW's 004.jpg

Latest posts