RE: Dutch Passion White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry,gotta ask,why not grow a plant as nature intended and let it finish intact and that way you'll get a decent yield of properly finished bud.

It just looks as though you are shooting yourself in the foot with this practice of defoliating your plants.

It's painful to look at them,to be honest.

...guys, don't knock it 'til you try it. It's been more than a week since I stopped cutting that female and she is getting so leafy! You see, I crop/trim the shape I want, and then only in flowering do I stop cutting.

Additionally, I continue to cut the male and get my hits each night. I can confirm that males will continue to flower even when heavily trimmed, and the trimming helps me to see more clearly the pollen sacks. For the last three days I have been touching pollen sacks with my finger and yellow pollen spills out. Then I rub my finger with the pollen on the white pistils of the flowering female. Does anybody know if pollen sacs are fertile right away? or does it take 2 months flowering like the female?

It is interesting: last night while I was trimming my male + pollenating I noticed the male plant had a single female flower: i.e. a male hermie? i.e. NOT a female plant with male flower, but male plant with a single female flower. So I cut it, and smoked it.

The female plant continues to be non-hermie, no male flowers seen yet.

Probably from all the stress the poor guy has been through. Most people put males out of there misery the second the show sex. You on the other hand have kept him on life support while you smoke his non-THC containing leaves because you think the lack of oxygen to your brain while you hold in lung cell wasting smoke is getiing you high. God I wish you I ran into you at a party. I have a basement floor full of leaf I would let you smoke for free just to watch. Actually my friends and I would pay to watch you smoke all this leaf.

Reactions: zem
Why is the attitude of more than a few (a few rotten apples ruin the bunch...) vocal posters here at this forum so belligerent and hostile and attacking, insulting, and verbally abusing "the other (i.e. the "you" and not "self")"??

But to help you (the other) understand in altrustistic, brotherly manner: au contraire mon frere, to the contrary, WW leaves do have THC. When searching for the WW high on google I found a post at YahooAnswers of a guy who also does the same, trimming leaves as he grows the plant long-term. You can find Bonzai marijuana growing techniques here at MJP - do you attack them at how stupid they are, too?

BuddyLuv, I hope **you** have a good evening. You need some Love, brother.

BuddyLuv said:
Probably from all the stress the poor guy has been through. Most people put males out of there misery the second the show sex. You on the other hand have kept him on life support while you smoke his non-THC containing leaves because you think the lack of oxygen to your brain while you hold in lung cell wasting smoke is getiing you high. God I wish you I ran into you at a party. I have a basement floor full of leaf I would let you smoke for free just to watch. Actually my friends and I would pay to watch you smoke all this leaf.

I noticed the male plant had a single female flower: i.e. a male hermie?
According to DJ Short, males that hermie will breed potent pot:).

Hey Brother, Thanks! I like you!

Cool news. Where did you read that? Do you have a link?

I will start a thread b/c I have some theories / questions about marijuana plants, and I think hermie genes are something just natural in the MJ plant that seeks to survive even if a lone plant is alone EVEN A MALE will produce an opposite-sex flower in order to ensure that seeds will be produced and reproduction will succeed.

...now where to place the thread, in which most appropriate category.

...here it is:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39157

bombbudpuffa said:
According to DJ Short, males that hermie will breed potent pot:).

mgfcom said:
I think hermie genes are something just natural in the MJ plant that seeks to survive even if a lone plant is alone EVEN A MALE will produce an opposite-sex flower in order to ensure that seeds will be produced and reproduction will succeed.

They're no different than humans, biological freaks that have no useful purpose.

I don't care what strain you have, leaves contain
.0000000000000000000001% THC. If you have found another person who agrees with you I say make a movie. I mean look how good Dumb and Dumber did in the box office.

without being dragged into a flame war back and forth exchange of insults, I will say this just as a matter-of-fact, and no insult or harm or attack intended:

BuddyLuv, you are simply an ignoramus who does not know what he is talking about. The entire MJ plant has THC, the WW has much THC, and most certainly even male WW MJ plants have much more THC than you specify.

mgf, I think you are making a mistake. Well, a couple of them. I dare you to grow 2 females side by side. Don't remove anything from one and do whatever you feel like with the other. Then, let us know how the end results compare. 2, don't mess with the regulars here. You may need their help sometime. Believe it or not, you have been given good advice. For whatever reason, you choose to ignore it. Best of luck with that attitude and trying to grow great mj.

mgfcom said:
without being dragged into a flame war back and forth exchange of insults, I will say this just as a matter-of-fact, and no insult or harm or attack intended:

BuddyLuv, you are simply an ignoramus who does not know what he is talking about. The entire MJ plant has THC, the WW has much THC, and most certainly even male WW MJ plants have much more THC than you specify.

None of this is the point.
The point is if you dont pull off its fan leaves maybe it will grow nice enough so that you DONT HAVE TO SMOKE FAN LEAVES.
You will be smoking buds untill your next harvest (of buds).

And im sure if it doesnt die its going to make buds but what does this prove? nothing. Until you grow side by side a plant with little to no leaves to a plant with its leaves you wont realize the difference.

My Brother, the point of this thread WAS INTENDED to receive your opinions about the WW high experience, but it has has been hijacked by overly-vocally-and-sometimes-condescending critics.

Of course I agree that daily / constant cutting will harm the plant IN FLOWERING.

...but what makes a respected grower at this forum? the most posts?

Of course I agree that to have a crop will help me to trim-to-smoke less, but let me get there with bud harvest first. I am replying to you because you are nice GrowDude. I know you being a longtime lurker. I don't like other condescending replies I receive.

It has been 10 days and big female is flowering (non-trimmed whatsoever) she is so beautiful and leafy and at least 200 "bud-points" that I have created in my cropping/trimming experiements and trials; and I trimmed the other female yesterday to smoke. Today, as I see more buds on her are now orange-ing, she is also forming what look like small places for seeds which holds each orange pistil. It is beautiful. Those places for seeds are becoming covered in crystals and even the male pollen sacs are covered in crystals. The branches and leaves and and main stem and every part of the plant are so fragrantly lovely! Like another type of beautiful scent, like Roses, Jasmine, and other such creations.

Today I trimmed up the male and dried and just smoked 2 bowls. I am good for the evening, nice and mellow and high, thank God. I like marijuana. Marijuana is Gift of God.

I have had fun trimming and smoking, but of course I would like to live off good buds from harvest to harvest. But one can trim-to-smoke with WW marijuana and it will survive for years!

We absolutely MUST re-legalize this plant to its rightful place as beneficial gift. Smoke the buds, recycle the leaves and stems and branches with hemp products to make paper (instead of using trees) TO SAVE AND PROLONG THE LIFE OF THE RAINFORESTS!

...I need to smoke each night at the very least to unwind, so cannot help myself since if I purchase Hashish I would be supporting Hizbullah and the Taliban / Al-Qaida. So I trim-to-smoke to not support Terrorism.

Before the 20th century, marijuana was legal for all of human history.

Let us all grow and be civil-disobedient "en masse" and re-legalize it in state and country referendums. Let us re-legalize this truly incredible plant.

Growdude said:
None of this is the point.
The point is if you dont pull off its fan leaves maybe it will grow nice enough so that you DONT HAVE TO SMOKE FAN LEAVES.
You will be smoking buds untill your next harvest (of buds).

And im sure if it doesnt die its going to make buds but what does this prove? nothing. Until you grow side by side a plant with little to no leaves to a plant with its leaves you wont realize the difference.

Well please post more pictures of your plants as they are budding, Im sure once you smoke a bowl of bud you wont want to trim fan leaves anymore.

Either way good luck with your grow.

Maybe I will take a few pictures now. I have enjoyed your sharing GrowDude. I want to share and reciprocate with you, too.

..stay tuned!

Growdude said:
Well please post more pictures of your plants as they are budding, Im sure once you smoke a bowl of bud you wont want to trim fan leaves anymore.

Either way good luck with your grow.

I don't know what you are getting high from, but it is a fact (that is not really disputable) that male marijuana fan leaves do not have any THC in/on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back