RE: Dutch Passion White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the crazy lines in the pictures - that's the effect of Metal Halide light on my mobile phone camera, like the way TV does the same thing if you see old-fashioned televisions filmed on television.

The leafy one is the big female. To the left of her is the triple-stembranched male (whom I trimmed entire branches tonight to make some more room for the female and smoked two bowls and got high on THC from the leaves and dried twigs!!, and a smaller "christmas-tree-like" female (approx. 18-20 inches) barely visible at bottom left.

Sorry, but close details are not so good on my mobile telephone. I hope to use a good camera for harvest.

You can see in some of the shots how I cut a few leaves / new leading-branch-heads a bit too close on what remained and some of the leaves have odd cuts that remain as scars.

I also learned how MJ doesn't necessarily split symmetrically in two, but often has unusual growth patterns and tendencies. In the first picture you can see the first top/supercrop-point on the 7th node.

11-03-09_2.jpg

11-03-09_3.jpg

11-03-09_4.jpg

11-03-09_5.jpg

11-03-09_6.jpg

11-03-09_7.jpg

11-03-09_8.jpg

11-03-09_9.jpg

11-03-09_10.jpg

ok, please read here on photosynthesis.

hxxp://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio104/photosyn.htm

xx to tt

my first 'known' indoor grow, was the ww plant. and my take on it is, i've never had meds that worked quite this well on my back pain. (and i promise you i was'nt toking on the leaves). i did make my very first batch of iso hash oil from them. and that was'nt near as sedating as the finished bud.

mine were all nute sensitive. as where growdude would take his over 1000 ppms. i guess thier not all the same. we both have separate results with ww. but we never defoliarized our plants. (i believe i can speak for GD on this, as i've closely watched his ww grows).

you simply need leaves to create the sugars this plant of ours needs, so it can perform to optimal growing. you may get very small buddage by trimming 95% of your leaves, but if you did'nt do this trimming you would get the optimal bud i speak about. ( the 1 hit, and put it down bud).

do some reading around the site pretty lady, you will learn much about our beloved. please read, before you do anymore trimming.

btw, i can see the new growth after you said you quit trimming.;) . bravo...bb...

mgfcom said:
Maybe I will take a few pictures now. I have enjoyed your sharing GrowDude. I want to share and procreate with you, too.

..stay tuned!

OMG he said he wants to procreate with Growdude.

...and which one is supposably the leafy one? All I see is a bunch of twigs sticking out of some dirt.

...and did you say you smoked not only male leaves but stems as well?:eek:

this better not be you messing with us sheep herder. methane , my %*)8@*&^%)46it... :eek::rolleyes: :holysheep: :rolleyes: :eek: ...bb...

Two males showed up so I kept the one I want to breed with, and removed (and smoked) the other one. Then another male showed up, so I killed (and smoked) him, too. Then a couple of the smaller plants dried up because (I guess) I chopped them too much, too close, and two were actually attacked by some sort of tiny, snail-like, shell-like creature attacked the stem (strange: indoor grow), and I didn't see them for weeks because they were camoflauged so they looked like natural parts of the lower stem - the plants ended up looking so sick and drying up in place, and a bit yellow/pale so I killed, dried, and smoked them too.

yes read it slowly and wisely loooooooooooool
GrowinGreen said:
wait, what? hold on... i have to go read that again :joint4:

*scary music starts* (I can just picture the first marijuana horror movie) lol

but to each their own i suppose

LOOL i dont know if i could meet this guy looooooooooool

Yes, I understand leaves are required for photosynthesis.

Yes, so you see how leafy it is getting...so it is not necessary to keep ALL leaves.

banjobuzz said:
ok, please read here on photosynthesis.

hxxp://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio104/photosyn.htm

xx to tt

my first 'known' indoor grow, was the ww plant. and my take on it is, i've never had meds that worked quite this well on my back pain. (and i promise you i was'nt toking on the leaves). i did make my very first batch of iso hash oil from them. and that was'nt near as sedating as the finished bud.

mine were all nute sensitive. as where growdude would take his over 1000 ppms. i guess thier not all the same. we both have separate results with ww. but we never defoliarized our plants. (i believe i can speak for GD on this, as i've closely watched his ww grows).

you simply need leaves to create the sugars this plant of ours needs, so it can perform to optimal growing. you may get very small buddage by trimming 95% of your leaves, but if you did'nt do this trimming you would get the optimal bud i speak about. ( the 1 hit, and put it down bud).

do some reading around the site pretty lady, you will learn much about our beloved. please read, before you do anymore trimming.

btw, i can see the new growth after you said you quit trimming.;) . bravo...bb...

it pretty much is.
why even cut them? are you bored?
and dude, male plants, i dont care what you say,
what part you are smoking. you are not getting high in the
least bit off it.

I guess the one piece of advice I would give you, is that growing mj requires patience. If you are growing to supply your own personal needs that is great, but to get to that point takes time and patience. Maybe looking for a source of mj somewhere else while your crop blossoms would be a better alternative than smoking your plant literally!

mgfcom said:
Yes, I understand leaves are required for photosynthesis.

Yes, so you see how leafy it is getting...so it is not necessary to keep ALL leaves.

You're essentially growing a bonsai tree.

I guess I could remove my extra kidney, one each of my arms and legs, sell an eye, and do a Van Gogh on one of my ears, but I think I'll just stay intact, like you should be doing with your plants.

Yes, I agree, it takes patience.

RE: other sources - I don't want to support Hizbullah by purchasing Hash, I prefer to trim and smoke and wait.

lordhighlama said:
I guess the one piece of advice I would give you, is that growing mj requires patience. If you are growing to supply your own personal needs that is great, but to get to that point takes time and patience. Maybe looking for a source of mj somewhere else while your crop blossoms would be a better alternative than smoking your plant literally!

I also learned how MJ doesn't necessarily split symmetrically in two, but often has unusual growth patterns and tendencies.
Could that not be associated with the butchering of the "symmetrical" growth?
The cropping, trimming, chopping you are doing can't possibly allow for natural symmetrical growth. :confused2:

I don't know where you learned how to grow, I mean RAPE plants, but that is exactly what you are doing.

People like you walk into the hydro store, ask TON's of dumb questions, refuse to take some GOOD advice and destroy the plants they are growing while making INSANE false claims.

Seriously.

Just give it up.

You are not only so wrong it's no longer a laughing matter (because you WILL share your HORRIBLE knowledge), you are so stubborn and even more ignorant to boot.

This thread should go: "How to really mess up and be stubborn" By: MGFCOM

Jeez.

1. Fan leaves are for people to either compost or make butter. DO NOT CUT THEM OFF, THATS WHERE YOUR PLANT STORES FOOD

2. Males contain so little THC, it is comperable to the levels of heavy metals in your body, and if your still walking...your good.

3. ANY HERMIE, MULTI-SEX or otherwise RETARDED strains are a danger to the overall cannabis gene pool and should be immediately destroyed.

4. I make hash that will keep you up all night. And I grow weed that will put you to sleep in no time. You are sorely misinformed.

5. I have YET to see a grow thats as haggered as yours.

Cheers.

not only that
fan leaves are like the plants solar panels for growth.
wild marijuana does not get scissored to death

This plant is about a week ahead of yours--put into flowering 1-31. I did not cut any leaves and won't...Yours probably would have looked like this had you not chopped off all the leaves.

mp 03-11-09 027 (2).jpg

...and welcome to Mp, where EVERYONE'S 2 cents is free of charge.

"RE: Dutch Passion... 03-13-2009 01:45 PM You are stupid *******. Didn't ask for your 2 cents."

Thanks.

Effen Gee, you are an Effen Ignoramus. If even fan leaves didn't produce THC, they wouldn't be used en masse to make hash. See what GrowDude has to say on his use of them.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=432793#post432793

Hemp.., I do not want my plant to look like yours. I know how to make my plants look like not-marijuana from a distance. My plants will grow to be multi-budded and not central-cola-ed like yours. My plants will look like natural, non-conspicuous bush or herb or young flower of some sort. I don't like that pine-tree big COME LOOK AT ME I AM MARIJUANA leaves 5, 7, and even more fingered leaves.

You cannot compare our plants. Our growing conditions are different, our locations are different (longitude/latitude = climate and temperature patterns). Additionally, I started 12/12 flowering cycle 7th of February 2009 after a period of 6 months vegetative growth of up to 24 hours per day. My plants are tall and WW vs. your strain with its own unique growth patterns and potential. I only saw first flowers appear near 1st of March with definite sex visible over a period of approx. 2-5 days.

Understood: majority of you vocally dislike (with critcism) and do not support cutting any leaves whatsoever. I understand otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back