RE: Dutch Passion White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL--I just noticed that this thread was in Strain Reports:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, great place, huh? It only took you 5 pages, too.:giggle:

The Hemp Goddess said:
LOL--I just noticed that this thread was in Strain Reports:eek: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Should be moved to the new thread topic:

DP (Double Penetration) White Widow Raping.
...and the stubborn ignorance to make it funny...

Geez, I have yet to see you address any q's thrown at you in your hopelessly hijacked* thread.

There are so many reasons how your methods are just plain insane, I would waste my whole day typing, only to not have it read by the individual who really needs it.

You call me an idiot, I challenge you to back that up. Mp does not need anymore Fox News of growers. Just give it up before you contaminate others with your butchery.

* To hijack in your definition is to post reply's to your horrible knowledge of growing plants.

OMG I M LMAO. Did you see that plant? please more pics...lol

For one this is my thread now so go start another thread for me to hijack again. Two, Dutch Passion sucks donkey balls, IMO. Three, your plant is not producing trichs at 1 month, I have clones, from clones, from clones, of quality genetics that do not produce trichs while in veg. Four, If I grew a plant for 7 months it would be 20 feet high and 10 feet around. Five, why even bother trying to reason with a complete retard.

The Effen Gee said:
Should be moved to the new thread topic:

DP (Double Penetration) White Widow Raping.
...and the stubborn ignorance to make it funny...

Geez, I have yet to see you address any q's thrown at you in your hopelessly hijacked* thread.

There are so many reasons how your methods are just plain insane, I would waste my whole day typing, only to not have it read by the individual who really needs it.

You call me an idiot, I challenge you to back that up. Mp does not need anymore Fox News of growers. Just give it up before you contaminate others with your butchery.

* To hijack in your definition is to post reply's to your horrible knowledge of growing plants.

hold on, i like fox news. Its not fair and balanced but who cares

now that is hyjacking. but im sure he is gone now

but i really do like fox news

bluealein56 said:
im sure he is gone now

He's probably too stoned on male leaves to post right now. Give him some time to come down from the soaring high, then he'll post.

Yeah, those male fan leaves can really kick your A$$:hitchair:

I think this thread should be a sticky! There's a lot of "cutting edge" stuff here :D

Unless it turns out mgfcom is really TCVG yanking our chain.

i have gained so much knowledge here i think i should thank every post on this thread. i mean WOW if my plants had eyes they would be crying by now. and if marijuana had oscars you would win the most horrific scene, the most thrilling effects and the best written script hahahaha i cant believe i survived 5 pages of ths SOBBER! i just had to see where it was going.

well I am not sure if you can compare the two Art. In the end Chuck's tree turned out to be real nice. I do not remember Chuck removing all the leaves. His has no chance what so ever. Also didn't it take all the kids to fix the poor thing up and make it nice.

Fair point, Buddy :D. I was thinking of the part when he set it down and all the needles fell off.

ArtVandolay said:
Fair point, Buddy :D. I was thinking of the part when he set it down and all the needles fell off.

That is similar to his, but if he sets it down all the seeds will fall out!:rofl:

But they're DP WW. He'll get more seedlings growing out of the roots! Try to keep up, Buddy!!! :D

OK, I smoked some male leafs from my last bag grow and had another look at the pictures in the post of 3/11/2008 at 4:28.

I think pic 8 is BPOTM for March. Unless there's a rule that BPOTM has to be a pic of a bud.

lollerskates! this has got to be a joke! he cant be serious

i have the biggest headeche from reading this thread.five pages of laughing my abs are ripped now. thanks i need to go and see if i can bye some dp ww fanleave to smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back