RE: Dutch Passion White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5. Bashing of anyone or any group is not considered polite. Please don't do that here. We're here to get away from that type of thing, not to participate in it.

I was just informed that I am not enforcing our policies evenly across the board, sooo I guess I should state that this applies to everyone... even to plant rapists and leaf smokers folks.. ;)
Please don't "bash" the person,.... but don't dare let up on the methods.. :D

It is a hard thread to put down. It's like watching a bad movie while high, you can't reach for the remote. You want to, but can't quite bring yourself to do it. If this is TCVG, congrats mang, you outdid yourself this time. I think we scared him off, though. We just had too much fun. BPOM material. If 4U can post male flowers, mgf can post nekkid branches. Rape is such a bad word:giggle:

haha this is by far the most funniest thread I have read anywhere.Hey I got a method pull the plants out and smoke the roots.:holysheep:

I just bought an ounce of the finest male Dutch Passion White Widow leaves around. I'm gonna get so blazed tonight that I might miss work tomorrow. Cost me 500 bucks, but I consider it well spent.

i must have missed that cuz i was laughing so hard

I don't think it's That Crazy Vancouver Guy, but I do believe that it is WhiteWidow (as suggested by GMO in the immaculate conception thread, where mgfcom suggests that his roots are producing seeds, the guy who had the boy george avatar and got banned.)

lordhighlama said:

That Crazy Vancouver GUY. He was having issues with some of the newbies repetitive questions recently and left in a huff. He seems like a candidate to me, just to mess with us. I may be wrong and sorry TCVG if I am. We shall see......:cool:

Mike we replied at the same time. I think that both ww and gmc are aliases of someone here.

O.K. I made it all the way through, and as an informed reader and sometimes poster I deserve a say. This is the only site I will ever go to for my MJ needs, I read and read again. My first grow is 3 wks or so from harvest, never grew to full harvest or potential and never smoked a leaf. I learned it all from here for the most part and am eternally grateful for my new hobby, and my buds are so sweet that I stare at them like a stalker...So dude if you are still reading the mess you created, well start a new thread with a new name and decide to do it right, you will be glad you did.

In my experience, WW is really strong, and the scent of her buds is kind of sweet, almost like some sort of exotic-smelling candy. It is hard to describe, but it smells awesome!

Can a mod please make this thread into a sticky?:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

This thread makes me laugh every time. If Im ever feeling sad or depressed I just come to this thread and It cheers me up every time. Im laughing right now.

BuddyLuv said:
Welcome back mgfcom
...at least she hasn't attempted to hide it.
As long as we aren't baited into a mud slinging match, with ridiculous claims and critically false information, no more complaints or berating of the staff and membership, I will allow her to post.
I believe that if... she truely wishes to "learn" and benefit from our forum, it should be allowed, even welcomed.

Welcome back white widowmaker..:hubba:

Hick said:
...at least she hasn't attempted to hide it.
As long as we aren't baited into a mud slinging match, with ridiculous claims and critically false information, no more complaints or berating of the staff and membership, I will allow her to post.
I believe that if... she truely wishes to "learn" and benefit from our forum, it should be allowed, even welcomed.

Welcome back white widowmaker..:hubba:

Haha!!!!!!!!!! I knew that was her the second I read that White Widowmaker post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back